Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58002 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
Which characters/features/items do you think should be added into Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Characters: General Grievous, Yoda, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, Mega Man, Blaze The Cat, Shadow The Hedgehog, Young Link, Falco

Features: Character Creater (You can choose moves, body, weopens etc.,kinda like the character creater in Lego Star Wars), Mario Adventure Mode (like levels in super mario bros. but with better graphics and all that)

Items: Luigi Assist Trophy (If not made into a character)

What Do You Want Added?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:30:47 PM »
In b4 Star Wars isn't a video game property/Nintendo.

I'd also like to see a Fire Emblem rep who doesn't suck and some Advance Wars COs as playable fighters.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 08:30:06 PM »
Neither is Snake, but they added him!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 04:10:50 PM by megamush »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 01:49:06 AM »
Please say you're the Senator of Sarcasm.
Anyway... Cucco. To replace the parasol. And if you attack it a few times a whole bunch come and won't leave you alone until you've been KO'd.
Or any sort of Nintendo controller (probably a Remote and Nunchuk, but I don't particularly care) that lets you take total control of a randomized opponent for four seconds, immobilizing yourself? Just enough time to get a person off of you, or maybe throw them off the edge.
I wanted Combusken playable, too. Big, fire-breathing, clawed chicken. Not Blaziken--way too not-chicken-like. Can't think of any other characters I'd've wanted that were missed.
Cheer up Mr. Wiggles, Ike doesn't even seem to play like Marth or Roy at all. I'm sure they've not been dropped. Why would they drop O Great high-tier Marth anyway?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 04:48:38 AM »
Capitan Olimar and Pikmin would make a neat assist trophy. So would Professor E. Gadd. Maybe Luigi could even be his own character instead of a Mario clone. I gotta say, that would be freaking sweet.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:08:19 AM »
It won't be too hard to make Luigi his own character instead of a Mario clone.  For one thing, give him his Thunder Hand technique from SS instead of the fireball.

I don't know why, but I'd like to see Pac Man as an Assist Trophy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »
Luigi also needs his own voice clips, not sped-up Mario ones.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »
Luigi also needs his own voice clips, not sped-up Mario ones.
Quoted for truth.  I'll be really upset if they use sped-up Mario voice clips again.  There's more than enough Luigi clips available to choose from.

"GOTCHA" for grabbing
And you could pretty much use any of his Luigi's Mansion screams for when he's "blasting off again" (in Team Rocket terms)
Victory: "I'm-a Luigi!  Number-a one!"
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
I'd like to see Master Chief, but since I'll get yelled at if I say that again, then Simon Belmont. I mean, he's within Nintendo/Konami/Sega circle allowed right now, and his mere presence would make the game 300% awesomer. Same thing for an appearance from the Vic Viper. And if Capcom manages to get one of its characters in, then either Leon Kennedy or Ryu.
every

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »
I want Waluigi in Brawl. Why? Because he's cool and he deserves it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 05:22:16 PM »
How about the Star Wars characters I talked about in my original post (the one at the top of this page, Duh!)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
How about that doesn't make any sense at all?
That was a joke.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 06:25:14 PM »
It's-a-me megamush, the creater of this topic.

I've been wondering if anyone else besides me would like to have a Banzai Bill (like the one in Peach's Castle in Melee) as an item, an if you could guide it to hit a specific location.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 09:25:09 PM »
I want Waluigi in Brawl. Why? Because he's cool and he deserves it.

*ERRRR*! try again.

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »
*ERRRR*! try again.

You know, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people telling me it's wrong to want Waluigi in Brawl. No one tells me it's wrong to want Mario or Luigi in Brawl because everyone likes them, but it's perfectly fine to tell me it's stupid or wrong to want Waluigi because not everyone likes him. Just once I'd like to say "hey, I want Waluigi in Brawl" without getting an "*ERRRR*" or a "we should just forget about Waluigi."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 11:35:38 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print