Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 53809 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: January 29, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »

YES!!

Ness Returneth!  lol What's Wario doing in that last picture?

Ridley is a Boss

Those Pikmin were pwn'd by *gasp* Captain Falcon!?  YES!

WTD ROB confirmed? (although it's possible that this ROB is just a temporary ally for the Subspace story)

Lucario.

Game&Watch, Falco, and Marth return!  Oh, and Lucario is playable
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 10:36:10 AM by Deezer »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »
Must...avoid...fangirly seizure... Gah! *has one anyway*
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:51 AM »
*follows suit* Gah! Gah! I think having the Luigi karate picture at the top is a hilarious introduction to this thread.

Well, these look like they could be real. And if not... really, those characters ought to be in Brawl anyway, what with all the other stuff they're including. I can understand leaving out Dr. Mario, but come on, Captain Falcon had to reappear.

Having Ridley in Brawl in any form is great.

Nice to see you again, Falco. Of all the Star Fox Assault characters, you seemed the least deformed. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Falco's beak looks normal, like Melee length... man, it'd be awesome if he had his Melee look.

And I just saw the "First My Music" entry on the Dojo. To think, over a HUNDRED songs available at the start, with even more to be unlocked... *heart attack*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 11:40:10 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »

Ganondorf and ROB

Oh, and I guess, the last picture I found with falcon had a curse word in the image name code thing.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
Well, I guess that's it then. The leakers were right. No Krystal, Ridley, Micaiah, K.Rool, Mewtwo. Megaman or Isaac. Once again, the Wars series gets shafted despite being around for 2 decades. Most of all, F-Zero is the only franchise from the first game to still have only one rep.

R.O.B. once again takes the spot of worthless character that stole the place on a more deserving character. How depressing.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »

TWW Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yneKqXxXT8o&eurl=http://youchewpoop.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=11647&page=56
from what I can gather from this vid, Luigi finally has his real voice.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:16:48 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yneKqXxXT8o&eurl=http://youchewpoop.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=11647&page=56
from what I can gather from this vid, Luigi finally has his real voice.

The cutscenes are awesome!

Waiting for another character select screen until I believe Toon Link's in. Or until I see it in one of the leaked videos.
You didn't say wot wot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

YES!  I can't wait to play in this level!

Here's a character select screen.  One more character that we don't know of yet.  It's rumored to be Bomberman, but it could also be Wolf or Krystal
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:15:18 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »
They just don't know when to stop! Man... btw, just watched a gameplay video with Wario. The way Wario moves when he runs is hilarious! :D
When watching a version of the gameplay video with clear sound, the player selected a couple of the characters so we can hear their names being announced. And that's all the confirmation I need: Marth and Captain Falcon are confirmed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:20:40 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 02:25:48 PM »
If the 35-character roster is true, the only character we haven't seen so far is Wolf O'Donnell... because even though that select screen has 31 characters, there have already been screens of Toon Link, Sonic and Jigglypuff.

Wish they'd put Ridley in a bigger capacity, though; and seeing Mewtwo somehow would be a comfort.

All of this info, though... it's just mind blowing.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
If the 35-character roster is true, the only character we haven't seen so far is Wolf O'Donnell... because even though that select screen has 31 characters, there have already been screens of Toon Link, Sonic and Jigglypuff.

Wish they'd put Ridley in a bigger capacity, though; and seeing Mewtwo somehow would be a comfort.

All of this info, though... it's just mind blowing.

Here's a mockup of the select screen. Compare it with the leak, and it seems to lean toward Wolf as the last character to be revealed.  Although, I would prefer Krystal or Bomberman.

Dear.  Mr. Wiggles is right about R.O.B.

I too would like to see Mewtwo return, but at this point, it doesn't seem likely.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
R.O.B. once again takes the spot of worthless character that stole the place on a more deserving character. How depressing.

Arr, I feel your pain matey. I hate ROB with the force of a thousand seas clashing against each other.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »

lol you're such a character, Weegi!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
Arr, I be happy Ness made it back!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »
Good god...THIS IS AMAZING!

Wow...just wow. The King Statue is in. I cannot believe this. And poor Ness is statuelized. And I wonder what Lucas is thinking, seeing someone who in chronology has been dead for at least 300 years. Creepy!

Print