Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 53800 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »
At this point, seeing everyone complain about the roster in Brawl has to make me say one thing:

lol complaining about characters in Brawl

Seriously, shut up now. You clicked on this thread to find out a major leak. It's your fault you're complaining, not Sakurai's.

Personally, I think this roster's awesome. Wolf, ROB, WW Link (Toon Link sounds weird, but, eh), all these characters you people are moaning and groaning about are people I'd love to try out in the game.
* Vidgmchtr starts to wonder why he likes ideas everyone seems to hate at first*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »
So, let's see. We've got Fox, Fox in bird form, and old Fox. While we're at it, let's put in Naked Snake, Old Snake, 80s Snake, and Snake as he appeared on the cover of Snake's Revenge. I mean, really. ROB is the personification of all that is wrong with this world, but there's nothing wrong with two Fox clones, a Ness clone, sixteen Pokemon and Kirby characters, and two obscure, meaningless Fire Emblem characters who will probably be identical? At least ROB'll have a unique moveset, fer cryin' out loud. I don't want to spend $50 on a game with basically $20 worth of unique characters.
every

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2008, 03:11:49 PM »
It's REALLY all about the characters, isn't it?

</obvious sarcasm>

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »
I don't want to spend $50 on a game with basically $20 worth of unique characters.
Even if it was $20 worth of characters, how about the $500 worth of gameplay modes and unprecedented assortment of other stuff?  Seriously, people, [wtd].

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »
All of those character screens are fake. Here's the REAL one.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/RafaelZ/SSBBFinalRoster.png

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
Yeah, Link's got a Landmaster too.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2008, 04:38:55 PM »
Even if it was $20 worth of characters, how about the $500 worth of gameplay modes and unprecedented assortment of other stuff?  Seriously, people, [wtd].

You mean the same gameplay, with assist trophies, and a stage creator that's most likely just going to end up being placing platforms on a background? If that's $500, then the market must be in terrible shape.
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2008, 04:44:57 PM »
You obviously haven't been keeping very close watch on just how much stuff is in the game.  Your stage creator assertion is also false.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2008, 04:47:56 PM »
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2008, 06:05:15 PM »
Zombigi.

All of those character screens are fake. Here's the REAL one.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/RafaelZ/SSBBFinalRoster.png
You silly anti-clones are such losers.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
two obscure, meaningless Fire Emblem characters who will probably be identical?

Have you not watched any gameplay videos? Marth and Ike are complete opposites of each other. Marth is just as fast as he was in Melee, but his standard B is now a Stab attack and his Swords Dance is now less flashy. Ike inherited Roy's Eruption, has a quick slash type attack for his Side B move, and has a different recovery move than Marth. The only move they share is Counter.

Also, how are they obscure or meaningless? Marth is the first ever lord, as well as one of the most popular picks from Melee. Ike is the star of the last 2 games, and for some reason, people like him.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »
Have you not watched any gameplay videos? Marth and Ike are complete opposites of each other. Marth is just as fast as he was in Melee, but his standard B is now a Stab attack and his Swords Dance is now less flashy. Ike inherited Roy's Eruption, has a quick slash type attack for his Side B move, and has a different recovery move than Marth. The only move they share is Counter.

Also, how are they obscure or meaningless? Marth is the first ever lord, as well as one of the most popular picks from Melee. Ike is the star of the last 2 games, and for some reason, people like him.
Before Melee, hardly anyone outside Japan had even heard of Fire Emblem.  That's why he said obscure.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2008, 07:37:26 PM »
Dear Vid:

A one day leak is a major leak?
That was a joke.

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »
Dear Chup:

Do you like business letters or something?

Anyway yeah I think this is fairly big.

Print