Print

Author Topic: Whos Your Main?  (Read 39909 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
My profile currently says my most played is Captain Falcon, second most is Olimar, least played is Marth.

<3 <3 <3 Olimar

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2008, 08:36:45 AM »
My profile says Wolf, then Wario, then Snake, but only because my brother always plays as Snake and Wario is the computer opponent.

Least is Mr. Game and Watch. Though I really haven't played as Jigglypuff either.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »
Wario, Luigi, Mr.Game and Watch, Toon Link

Everyone says that it's annoying to fight Wario when he's a computer. I dont get why I mean ive played against his computer form alot of times but I dont see whats so annoying about it.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »
I still don't have a "Main" as people still like to call it.

But after a week of owning the game, my strongest character is still Yoshi. I also like to use Olimar, Fox, and Wolf a lot.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »
I still think he wasn't the best idea, characterwise, but I've actually liked R.O.B. lately.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
King Dedede (as I predicted so long ago), but I've also come to like Pit for his excellent recoveries and reflection moves.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 02:05:58 PM »
Most effective characters so far: Sonic, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Pikachu and Luigi.

I haven't unlocked Jigglypuff yet, though...and I killed with him in Melee.

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »
How do you know Jigglypuff is male? They never stated it in Melee, nor Pikachu. It seems they're intentionally avoiding third person pronouns for them.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »
First, I thought it was going to be Link, like in Melee. But I stink with him and I changed to Meta Knight for a few days. Now I changed to Toon Link, and hopefully I'll stay. My secondary main is Captain Falcon, like in my late Melee days.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »

Who makes those little sprites, anyway? I've seen them in all kinds of signatures at the Brawl Central forums.

How do you know Jigglypuff is male? They never stated it in Melee, nor Pikachu. It seems they're intentionally avoiding third person pronouns for them.
I refer to Pikachu as a "he" and Jigglypuff as a "she". Pikachu's just hardcore like that.

Okay, here's who I tend to use:

-R.O.B.
-Link
-Young Link
-Diddy Kong
-Mario
-(Sometimes) Wolf (so-so moves and bad character idea, but cool taunts).
-(Occasionally) Snake
-(Here and there,) Mr. Game and Watch

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
As I recall from my pretty much nonexistent Pokemon knowledge, Jigglypuff is an "it" and Pichu (and thus Pikachu?) is male.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »
One can cite the differences between the sprites of male and female Pikachu in Diamond and Pearl as evidence that the one in Smash is indeed male--there is no indent at his tail's end.
In the games, 25% of wild Jigglypuff are male and 75% are female, so it's likely that Jigglypuff is female. The Jigglypuff in the Smash series is also alternately colored, with green eyes instead of blue.
I believe that male trainers always receive male starters (I always get male starters, anyway), but how RED got all three is open for interpretation. None of his Pokémon have visible gender differences as far as I know.
I don't care about Lucario.

-Toon Link
Fixed. :D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »
Whether you care about him or not, the Lucario in Brawl is clearly male.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
^ Well, duh.

Oh, and throw Ike on that list of mine while you're at it. Pwnage 3rd jump.

Print