Print

Author Topic: Next Mario Sports Game  (Read 5319 times)

« on: July 10, 2001, 03:50:15 PM »
I think the next Mario sports game should be Mario Basketball. Here's the list of suggested characters by me:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Mallow (New)
Wario
Waluigi
Boshi (New)
Bowser
Wart (New)
Boo
Rex (New)
And the secret characters could be Geno and Chargin' Chuck
The reason why I didn't list Baby Mario is because Baby Mario can't exist at the same time as his future counterpart, Mario. It's too impossible, even for a cartoon. Baby Mario existed sometime around the 50's or so, but if he went forward in time to now, we would have never heard of the adult Mario. But there could be a "Baby Mode," where you can play as baby version of the characters (including Baby Mario). Also, it would be better is Bowser and Donkey Kong talked because 1) Bowser is the arch-villian and should talk. 2) DK talked in Donkey Kong 64 and annoys us with his "Rip rauw"s, "Grreggit"s, and "Rrrrrut"s.
Whaddya think of my ideas
 Hee hee! I got it! Eeeeeeeeeyippeeeeeeeeeerb!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 04:43:52 PM »
I bet the ext one is gona be Mario volleyball knowing Camelot...

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2001, 05:54:59 PM »
I think the next Mario Sports game should be Mario Dodgeball.

I definitley agree on having Bowser and DK talk, just as long as Bowser keeps his cool roar sound, too.  I also like your idea of bringing back Rex and Boshi.

As for Baby Mario, has it ever occured to you that maybe Mario and Peach got together and . . .uh. .  well, had a Baby Mario?

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2001, 10:11:37 PM »
Ha!  billy, if you look under the other "Next Mario Sports Game" post, you'll see that, without even reading your post, I suggested Mario Dodge Ball as well!  Well, that settles it.  That's what it needs to be!

;D

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2001, 10:16:40 PM »
Then I can whap waluigi or dk or yodhi in the face and laugh.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2001, 11:47:54 PM »
lol, i just imagined that. imagine wario's standing in your way, his big nose blocking your view. so you take the dodgeball and, at point blank range, SMASH!!! Right into Wario's nose! Now THAT would be funny.

Also, I think it's about time we see the characters in costumes that are appropriate for the sport instead of the regular clothes. For example, in Mario Basketball, everyone could have uniforms. In Mario Volleyball, um, they could have summer clothing.

I have yet to see any Mario character with a headband. The closest we ever got to seeing anything like that was Dr. Mario. But I think a headband thing would be cool.

How about Mario Nagano Olympics? Then we could pull off the famous ''Herman's Headstand'' trick (where on landing, the person is upside-down, head shoved in the show, and still moving) with a Mario character.

And must I bring it up, Mario Baseball.

''Great thing about electronic sports is that it's not you having to go through pain of crashing and breaking necks when you're not good at it.''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2001, 11:50:20 PM »
ack, 'show' was supposed to be spelled 'snow.' oh well.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2001, 06:58:54 AM »
LOL. How about something crazy like Super mario ping-pong? Or better yet: Super Mario Cheerleading! I'd love to see Bowser in one of those short skirts with Pom-poms. LOL

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2001, 07:03:22 AM »
Mario Olympics....
Hey I had to post something :)

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2001, 08:06:20 AM »
Super Mario Baseball

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Birdo
Wario
WaLuigi
Boshi
Bowser
Boo
Paratrooper
Donkey Kong
Shy Guy
Koopa Trooper
Snift
Kooper
Bow
......(to be continued)

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2001, 10:23:04 AM »
I would love to see a Mario Basketball game, or even a Mario Volleyball.

How about Mario Cricket! LOL

Its-a me! Mario!

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2001, 04:10:12 PM »
Hey, a long time ago I wrote down a REALLY lengthy idea for a Mario Basketball game. Can you say 'Coincidence'. Man, that's weird.

Oh well, you can read it at my site:

www.vgameideas.cjb.net

and you can even send me your own game ideas!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2001, 04:13:46 PM »
Oh yeah, and a Mario Dodgeball game would be cool. Yeah, it's fun enough smashing a tennis ball in to your opponents face in Mario Tennis. Imagine a game where you do that all the time! Whoohoo!

Mario Volleyball would be fun, but I've never seen a Volleyball video game before, so I don't know how they'd pull that off.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| /
|/
|\ amek2K

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2001, 10:45:12 PM »
In Mario's Tennis for Virtual Boy they have uniforms...(I love that game, I don't know why, I play it more than my GBA games)

"I suggest you don't worry about, *looks at viewer* and that goes for you too"
"Yes,"
-Austin Powers 2, when Basil and Austin are talking about time travel paradoxes and such.
"I suggest you don't worry about, *looks at viewer* and that goes for you too"
"Yes,"
-Austin Powers 2, when Basil and Austin are talking about time travel paradoxes and such.

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2001, 05:35:40 AM »
How about Mario Badminton? That could be good.

Mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

Print