Print

Author Topic: New Girl Here!  (Read 7418 times)

« on: July 10, 2001, 08:35:26 PM »
Hey everybody I just got here. I've been a Mario fan for awhile and I can't wait to talk with you people. Here's a little bit about me (my Daisy FAQ).

1. Q: Why did you call yourself Daisy?
   A: Cuz I wanted to be a girl Mario character and all the good names were taken. I don't even like Daisy very much. That whole vulnerable Princess thing is just annoying. If it were up to me I'd be JoannaDark, but this is a mario board.

2. Q: A/S/L?
A: 16, hermaphrodite (kidding! Girl) In the USA east of L.A. (try to figure that one out)

3. Q: Whatcha doin' here?
A: Someone (I don't know what her ID is here) sent me an invitation and I accepted it.

Can't wait to chat with you guys! Talk to you soon! 8*p

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 09:42:24 PM »
Welcome to my dark evil lair,jk,welcome to the board!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2001, 09:51:37 PM »
Welcome, Daisy.  And, you know, "Daisy" is no name to be ashamed of.  Sure in Super Mario Land she apprears kinda princess-y, but Daisy is actually a spunky tomboy who would have trounced Tatanga herself if he didn't have a huge army.  At least that's how I think of her.  Plus, in Mario Tennis, she rocks, and she even punches Bowser in Mario Party 3.  So use the name Daisy with pride!  ;)

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2001, 03:35:25 AM »
welcome to your worst nightmare, *evil hwu hahaha laugh* sorry I had to or I could never live with myself. Now that I got all the corniness out of my system, welcome aboard

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by - ParaTroppaCaption on 7/11/2001 5:57:27 AM
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2001, 06:51:58 AM »
Thanks. Its good to get such a warm welcome. :)

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2001, 07:00:32 AM »
no prob, kind of makes me wish I made one these I'm new topics when i came. Kinda would'nt make much sence if I make one now, seeing as how I've been here for about a year now. Oh well. Hey $$Wario$$ maybe if you do something like this, instead of calling people idiots, you would of gottan a much bigger fan group.

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2001, 08:56:55 AM »
Welcome Daisy!

Edited by - Deezer on 7/15/2001 11:28:30 PM

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2001, 08:59:32 AM »
Daisy,just ignore $$Wario$$,personally,no one likes him here,anyways, paratroopacaption cool,unlike what wario says.Just ignore him.

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2001, 09:33:11 AM »
yes I am cool just like our favorite blue hedgehog, I'm thinking of changeing it to sonic actually

"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2001, 10:00:12 AM »
So I did :p

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2001, 12:01:40 PM »
Hi daisy im Mallow. The one who knows all your thoughts. (Mallow uses psycopath.)

Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2001, 12:09:16 PM »
Yeah, Daisy

Mallow is cool.(the only one on this board)

He is da man!

bada bing, bada boom

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2001, 01:39:14 PM »
Ahem. The -only- cool one?

<Hands edge towards the EDIT feature>

Heh
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2001, 01:40:42 PM »
So this must be the infamous $$$Wario$$ I was warned about. You'll make my visit here a living hell? Well aren't you a ray of sunshine! bring it on 8*p

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2001, 01:46:12 PM »
Umm...$$Wario$$,mallow hates you.

Print