Print

Author Topic: One of the coolest dreams.  (Read 1874 times)

« on: July 11, 2001, 07:01:11 AM »
I was on a famouse basketball team and was going to Europe(By Sea)on our National tour.There was also a Soccer team.(It was Co-Ed)Every body on the soccer team,Hated everybody on the Basketball team!(Also Vis-Versa)Exept for Four freinds,Me,Vironica,Josh and Mark.We all tried to Lighten it up.Mark cooked,Vironica Was a Gardener.So,since we all played Video games,Our nicknames were about Game and Watch gallerys.Mark was Chef,Vicky was Vermin,And I was Luigi,and Josh was Mario.We went on echothers boats,sometimes,But we always came back with a black eye or two.One night,We got a strange note from someone on the soccer team.It said-

DEAR ANY BODY WHO GETS THIS,
MY DOOR IS LOCKED AND I CAN'T GET OUT.I THINK SOMEONE FROM THE BACKETBALL TEAM DID IT.HELP!-
/_E=
It was raining,so some of the ink washed off. Josh and I ran to the other boat.Then I woke up.I hope I finish it tomorrow!

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 07:07:39 AM »
studys have show that nothing is more unintresting then hearing about other peoples dream. J/K you should here the stuff I dream about

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2001, 09:20:31 AM »
I had a dream that me,my sister,and some of our friends(brent,derek,kurtis,and justin)were driving around this track,then the teacher became a grin reaper like guy and then The whole scooby doo team came,then link,then I was fox and we got rid of the grim reaper like dude.We started to  celebrate(some other guys who i know pooped in)and we were eating a giant ic cream.Then the death guy came back ad he started to rap and we all partied.Then an alien spacecraft took our giant mountain of ice cream,yet we all still partied.Then we got into our house,I saw my mom and brent,derek,kurtis and justin's mom making costums,and I followed Link inside and I told my mom "Great play,wasn't it"Trust me that was my dream!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Print