Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Memories :)  (Read 7900 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2002, 10:15:57 PM »
Mega Man 3 was the only Mega Man game I've beaten on the real NES(and the only one I actually have). Actually, I haven't beaten ANY of them on the EMULATOR with save states.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2002, 12:42:54 AM »
Same with me... I only actually own MM3... but I have a ROM of every cart-based Mega Man game. (Except the ones that don't fit with the original series) I could have gotten Mega Man 2 for like $3 at a thrift store, but I was unwise, and got SMB3 and Excitebike instead... and then, when I came back later, somebody swiped both copies... I didn't know it was a fairly rare game back then...
That was a joke.

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2002, 03:37:27 PM »
There's a used NES game store in my town, but they apparently know the value of games, because every Mega Man game other than 5 and 6 was $30, and 5 was $40 and 6 was $70 FRIGGIN' DOLLARS! I would much rather them NOT know the true value of NES games.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2002, 10:59:35 PM »
70 BUCKS FOR MEGAMAN 6?!?! It's good, but not that good. MM3 is better.
At Vintage Stock, a store near my house which sells games and comics and cards and all that good stuff... they have MM1, 2, & 3 for $12 each, I think. I'm considering getting 2... 1 is just too hard with no passwords. I got SM64 and OoT there for $20 each... less than the price of one new game... really, a pretty good deal...
And then, there's always the evil FunCoLand...
That was a joke.

Print