Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92536 times)

« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »
Play as Micheal Jackson:While on stilts,sing "beat it" and turn on your N64 with no cartridge in it and take a dump in it .Disconnect your controler,crash it on your head.Say Mama-Mia!and put in a wavebird controler and play. (if you hear mario singing Scatmans world at the title screen,well done.)Say "scatman is a [bundle of sticks]" , and he will run away,crying.If you did it right, M.J. himself will apper,and ask,"do you have a little brother?" answer yes and turn it off.Turn it back on and it will be normal until gameplay starts .Congrats!
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2009, 05:09:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 05:11:31 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »
Actually,i just posted that.i think hes COOL!
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2009, 04:19:15 PM »
Play as The Guy or his Seedot:

First, take a crap on your Nintendo 64. Then turn the game on and when you see Mario's face, he'll say ''Mamma mia! What's-a that-a smell!?'' Next he'll grow wings and fly away. But Luigi will be chasing him, shouting ''MARRIOOOO!!!'' You'll unlock file G and file S. Select File G to play as me, or select File S to play as my Seedot. I can fly, turn invincible, or ram foes. My Seedot can Explode, create an Earthquake, or use Bullet Seed.
GAY LUIGEH

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #289 on: June 08, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »
Play as Sonic:
You will need a 64DD System for this cheat.
Put SM64 into the cartridge slot, and either Sonic CD, Sonic R, Sonic 3D Blast, or Sonic Jam into the Disk Drive.
Start SM64, and when Mario's Head appears, he will look angry, and he'll say:
"Whats-a the matter with-a you? Putting one of that hedgehog's games into-a my system?
You know what-a? I'm not-a letting you play until you take-a that thing out!"
Go cook LOTSA SPAGHETTI and offer it as a bribe, put it by the N64, and it will turn blue, and disappear.
It will appear in front of Mario, and he'll say: "Okay, fine. It's not like-a you can play that-a game on-a here anyway."
The game will continue as normal, until you go to Bowser in the dark world.
When you get to him, Bowser's text box will say: "Mwa ha ha! I'm turning this battle to a associate of mine!
I believe you two have met?"
The floor below bowser will descend, and when it comes back, Sonic will be in his place.
Mario will face the camera and say: "See what you've-a done!?"
The screen will fade out and a message will appear: "Insert Super Smash Bros. 64 and Future Version."
Take out the SM64 Cartridge, and the Sonic game, and replace them with Super Smash Bros., and
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, respectively. The screen will show the Vs. screen to SSB64.
The top part of the screen, which normally shows the stages in adventure mode, will actually say: "WTD IS GOING ON!?"
The fight takes place on Final Destination with Bowser in the sky's background.
Mario (You) is taken completely from SSB64, while Sonic (The Computer) is just his
SSBB version with a N64 model and no Smash B.
Fight, and win, then put back the SM64, but if you put anything but Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
in the CD Drive, the game will show getting blown back to his own game, then Bowser will come back up to
try and finish you off.
If you do put M&S in the CD Drive, It will show Mario and Sonic looking at the game, then both of
them screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Mario will go back to his house and cry in his bed, knowing his fate. Sonic will lay in the fetal position.
plug in the "Hey You, Pikachu!" Microphone and have this conversation:
You: GET UP YOU WUSS!
Sonic: Huh?
You: YOU HEARD ME, YOU BLUE @&*#$!
Sonic: HEY, SHUT UP INVISIBLE VOICE!
You: YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER HIS PLACE NOW.
Sonic: Why should I?
You: IF YOU DON'T, I WILL DESTROY ALL CHILI DOGS!
Sonic: NO, WAIT! I'll do what you want.
The game will reset, and go back to the file screen.
From now on, when you have M&S in the CD Drive, you will play as Sonic.
His controls are taken from Sonic R.
Now go spin through some Goombas!
this is a signature

« Reply #290 on: June 08, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »
Play as King K Rool

First, you must watch 100 episodes of Teletubbies with PaperLuigi, after that, play Super Mario 64 and erase all your files, then get all 120 stars in all four without copying them, then go to your nearest gas station and inhales the fumes that are in the restrooms, you should pass out.  Then when you wake up, dig in your nearest trashcan to find a King K Rool plush.  Then give it to PaperLuigi, after that, go in a closet and listen to emo music for 7 hours, when you come out, Tingle will offer you a choice between a 1,000,000 dollars or King K Rool as a playable character.  If you choose King K Rool, then a fifth file will appear in Super Mario 64, allowing you to play as King K Rool.
Victory... is my destiny!

« Reply #291 on: June 08, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »
First, you must watch 100 episodes of Teletubbies with PaperLuigi

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #292 on: June 08, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »
Play as Marth:

First earn all 120 Stars. Then by yourself a glowing yellow sword with a jewel on it that resembles Marth's Falchion (His Smash Bros. Sword). Then slash the cartridge into 120 equal pieces. If you this wrong move to China and you can skip this step. Now tape it together with double sided tape. If you use the wrong type of tape move to Japan and you can skip this step. Then by another sword that somehow shoots fire like Roy's Sword of Seals (His Melee Sword). Now slash the game into 240 equal pieces. If you do this wrong move to Thailand and you can skip this step. Glue it back together with Elmer's Glue. If you use the wrong glue move to Australia and you can skip this step. Now put the game into the system and you should see a Fire Emblem style battle between Mario and Marth. Marth will critical hit Mario and Mario will disappear. Marth will apologize and take Mario to a hospital. Marth then should say "Sorry about what I did to Mario. I'll take his place".  Marth is the same as Mario except instead of punching he swings his sword.

NOTE:If you load the game and it's the same as usual move to Mexico and it'll work.

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »
Mario's Super Form:
(NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE UNLOCKED SONIC USING SONIC 3D BLAST FOR THE SEGA SATURN.)
(OTHER NOTE: YOU STILL NEED THE N64DD.)
Go to www.l33thaxor.com/N64toSS
Your browser will say the page is unavailable, but if you click "Refresh" 1,337 times, it will show.
Click on "Download N64 Sega Saturn Emulator"
It won't do anything until you click on it for the 64th time.
After downloading, unpack the .7z file; it will show a homebrew/public domain/legal ROM.
Find a way to put it on a flash cart for the N64, and put it in the N64.
Place Sonic 3D Blast in the CD Drive, and when you turn on the N64, the emulator will start.
Get all 7 Chaos Emeralds in the game, then take a savestate anytime after you achieve them.
Turn off the N64, then replace the SS Emulator with Super Mario 64. LEAVE SONIC 3D BLAST IN THE DISK DRIVE.
When Mario's head appears, he will say: "Im-a feel real powerful!"
Start the game on any save, and go to any world. Collect 50 Coins, and press A in midair.
Since "Super Mario" is taken, we'll call this super form "Hyper Mario".
Like Super Sonic, Hyper Mario is faster, can jump higher, and is invincible.
In addition to this, he has wing cap powers, can activate Metal powers by holding R,
and activate Invisible powers by holding L.
Also, your health will become entirely yellow, and represent how much time you have until your super powers run out.
you can keep this up by collecting more coins.
You can go super as long as you have Sonic 3D Blast in the Disk Drive.
Only Mario can go super in this game.
this is a signature

« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »
Play as Wario's crap

First, get a dog to poop in your house, you'll need it later. Anyways, take a poo on your Nintendo 64, AND your cartidge. If you don't, Scatman will eat you. When you turn it on and see Mario's face, he'll grow legs and run. Turn the game off, then take out the cartridge and rub it in the dog poop. Put the game back in and play it. Instead of Mario, you'll see Wario pooping, the poop will grow legs and you'll play as it.

Play as PaperLuigi's Barney form

Watch Barney every day for a week. WITH PAPERLUIGI.
GAY LUIGEH

« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »
Play as Luigi

Eat your N64. Then barf it up. Then eat it again. Then barf it up again. Now insert your SM64 game. Then get all 120 Stars without turning the system off and without losing a life. Then delete the file and eat the N64 and barf it up Start a new game and you shoukd see Luigi get sick from the smell. He'll throw up on Mario and Mario will run away. Luigi will then take his place.

« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »
Play as Yoshi.
To play as Yoshi, first you need to complete the game 100% in file C.(It won't work in any other file.) Then, you have to take the cartridge out and cut it into thirds. The next day, you have to eat a third for breakfast, lunch and dinner, eating nothing else with it.(no toppings or sidedishes.) Then, after 12 hours, you have to poop it it out and glue it together. Then play baseball with it and score 10 homeruns. During the game, make sure the cartridge breaks into exactly 100 pieces. Then tape it together and put it in the N64. The giant picture of Mario will come up, but he'll be covered with gauze like a mummy. Then he'll say, "ouch! I got to a see a doctor!". Then Yoshi will come onscreen and suck Mario into his mouth. Then Yoshi will spit Mario exactly 100 mile offscreen to the right, towards the doctor. Yoshi will take his place! Congratulations!! You can now play Yoshi!
YoShI lOvE!*!*!:D!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2009, 01:22:32 AM »
I like how a ton of these involve taking a crap on your N64 then having Mario run away from the smell in horror.

Mario's a plumber... don't you think he's used to that smell after over 20 years in the profession?
Formerly quite reasonable.

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2009, 09:15:18 PM »
SM64 Lock-On technology
(Doesn't need N64DD!)

First, hold the console in your hands, and sing "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson (R.I.P.) once.
then, drop the console on your feet.
THIS WILL HURT, BUT GET OVER IT LIKE A MAN, YOU BABY.
next, play file D and complete the game with 120 Stars.
afterwords, shut down the system, take out SM64, and start yelling at the cartridge for 10 minutes.
no insults or anything, just scream and yell at it.
next, shove Sonic & Knuckles into your N64, and shove SM64 into S&K's Lock-on port.
DO NOT TURN THE CONSOLE ON.
after forcing in the cartridges, shove a Gamecube to GBA cord into the player 2 controller port. (GCN Side in N64, GBA in GBA.)
Next, play Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga until Mario or Luigi learn a Bros. Attack Advance.
Mario and Luigi will jump upwards offscreen after you beat the battle you learned the advance during.
The game will save, go white, and say "Turn off the Game Boy Advance and look at your cartridge!"
Sonic & Knuckles should either be in your Sega Genesis (Assuming you have one), or right by the N64.
SM64 should be in the N64 by itself, with a new port on top of it.
What's it supposed to do? Well, it will be a required component for other cheats you can't normally get without it,
but those cheats are for another day....

Oh, all right, but just one.

Play SNES/Genesis games on N64.

The SM64 lock-on port can support SNES, Genesis, and other N64 game cartridges.
You can use SM64 as a passthrough to play these games, except for N64 cartridges.
Other N64 cartridges are for other SM64 cheats.
To use the passthrough technology, just turn on the N64 with the game of your choice in the SM64 cartridge.
If there is nothing in the slot when you turn it on, it will just play SM64.

Controls?

SNES - A is A, B is B, C down is also B, C right is A, C up is X, C left is Y, R is R, L is L, Z is Select, and Start is Start.
Genesis - A is A, C down is B, C right is C, B is X, C right is Y, C up is Z, R and L do nothing, Start is Start, and Z is Mode, whatever that's supposed to do....
Obviously enough, both the Analog Stick and N64 D-pad control the In-Game D-pad

Now that you know how to use it, enjoy your new 3-in-1 game system, and be on the look out for more bodily-pain-causing cheats!
Have fun!

(NOTE: IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS CRAP, YOU ARE A STUPID, STUPID PERSON)
this is a signature

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #299 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »
Play as luigi

take a crap on your n64
every

Print