Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 91936 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2006, 06:41:09 PM »
Find Star 121:

First, you must start a  new game on File C. This the only way to find it. Beat the game at a normal pace, however, DO NOT collect more than 70 stars, which is the number required to beat the game. After beating the final Bowser, watch the ending. When the picture of the cake comes up, do the Famous Konami Code (Up+Up+Down+Down+Left+Right+Left+Right+B+A) and the game will  reset. At this point, you must go and collect the rest of the stars to make 120. After that, beat the game once more and it will reset itself automatically. Then use the newly unlocked cannon to shoot yourself up to the roof and get the 100 lives from Yoshi. Now's the tricky part. You must race the Big Penguin again (who is now twice as large due to finding the 120 stars) and beat him 7 times straight. If you do, he'll tell you to go to Jolly Roger Bay. Go there and you'll find the box on the ship that slides back and forth. Ground pound it and a star will pop out. You will reappear in the castle 1st floor. Congaradulations! You have found the 121st star! With this, you can unlock a few other secrets.

« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »
To unlock Waluigi

1) Get your N64 and smash your mother with it
2) Go to File B
3) Go to The Princess's Secret Slide
4) Do The Robot before racing Bob Saget
5) Race Bob Saget
6) Chase your dog's tail for it before you get the star from Bob Saget
7) Eat a BigMac
8) Stuff carrots in your noseholes
9) Mario will finally get bored and come out of the TV and drink some soy milk
10) After doing this, press A,A,A,B,B,R,L,L,A,L while balancing a chocolate milkshake on your head
11) A black box will come out of nowhere.
12) Waluigi will appear.
13) Congrats! You unlocked Waluigi!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2006, 07:17:56 PM »
Unlock Luigi:

With the 121st star in hand, head for the courtyard and you'll fing that the water surrounding the star statue has dissappeared. Walk up to the L is Real sign and read it to cause the statue to break, revealing an entrance to a difficult sub-course. Get to the end a you'll find Luigi who will thank you for finding him. Congradulations! You have found Luigi! When you restart the game, there will be a green L next to File C on the select screen. Select it and you can switch to Luigi by pressing L.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »
I think,I'll revive this topic.

play as SushieBoy:

first spin around in place until you feel dizzy,If done correctly you should barf all over your N64.Instead of cleaning up the mess stick in your copy of SM64.When mario's head pops out he'll say "I ain't feelin' too good" And barf all over the screen.Making It hard to see.The only way to clean up the screen is to jump into your console.inside the game you have to find all 121 stars first.DO NOT GO TO SEE YOSHI. The cheat wont work.After that go to course one and use the wing cap to ride in the sky.you should find a new platform in the sky with a cannon on it.Ride it and If done correctly you should go through the sky and rip a hole in it.You'll land in a room that has a painting that leads to course 16: Kanoko Noko Bay.It's a strange place beside the ocean.it only holds one mission:A race with Dash The Goomba.B DtG in a race to Noko Mountain.He wont give you a star but he'll tell you to go out to the castle roof.If you do instead of seeing Yoshi you'll see me! SushieBoy,anyway,I will tell you to go clean up Mario's mess.you will never return.Then Sushieboy will take control of the game.I can fly,punch,kick and shoot lasers out of my eyes!And many other stuff,enjoy!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2006, 04:18:53 PM »
Mirror Mode:

After unlocking Luigi, head for Course 1: Bob-omb Battlefield and select Star 2: Footrace With Koopa the Quick, as Luigi, that is. Beat KTQ and he will tell you to go to the mirror room on the 2nd floor. Punch the mirror and a message will appear saying that you have just unlocked Mirror Mode. Now the previously unusable paintings on the 2nd floor will be activated and enterin one will allow you to play the mirror version of that course. Only Courses 1,2,3 and 4 are available, though.

Final Final Battle:

Once again, select Luigi and head for Course 13: Tiny-Huge Island. Select Rematch With KTQ and beat him. He will say to go up to the Tower. Once there, punch the clock base and it will shatter,revealing a hallway with a door marked "121". Open it up  and you will fing the hardest course in the game. Luigi isn't allowed in, either. At the end, you will fight Bowser one last time. To beat him, you must throw him onto the bombs 5 times. he will also use every single attack form the previous battles. After beating him, you will see the ending once again, only Luigi will be there and the picture at the end looks different.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2006, 09:50:19 PM »
Unlock course -4.19: Jolly Rancher JunkYard.

First go to the main lobby,and walk a few steps.And start to ground pound the floor. Do it 2041 times and if done correctly you should crash through the floor and reveal Peach's Secret Free Fall! You're falling at fantastic speeds collecting coins and mouse pads. Remember to ground pound once you reach the bottom, you'll be in a room where a pink MnM will be sitting down.Talk to her and she'll tell you go to whomp's Fortress.She'll give you iron knucles...... To be continued..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 02:57:11 AM by SushieBoy »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2006, 09:58:02 PM »
sorry I couldn't finish the cheat.i was writing at my my aunt's  house and she told me to log out.

Once you're at Whomp's fortress use your iron knuckes to break a stone wall (any) and you'll find a secret room where a nerd and a huge computer lie at. Talk to the nerd and he'll say he is attempting to build the largest computer in the world. But he hasn't had metarial to make the mouse pad. What you need to do is go back to Peach's Secret Free Fall and collect 20 mouse pads if you have less than 20. When you get 20 mouse pads talk to the nerd again and he'll stick the mouse pads together into a huge pad. Then he'll tell you to go to course three. He will give you drill shoes. When you're at stage three use the drill shoe's to drill a hole at the starting space. You'll go throught the floor and finally! You have unlocked Jolly Rancher Junk Yard! A course in a course! You also get to keep the iron knuckles and rill shoes and Peach's Secret Free Fall! You might find new secrets with these!

« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »
Revival!!!

Play as a monkey.

1. Go to the stage Tall Tall Mountain.
2. Go up to Ukkikki.
3. Punch him 300 times.
4. Mario will get monkey hair on his hands and start picking it off.
5. One strand will get caught in his mouth. He will swallow it.
6. Wait until 13:00 in the morning.
7. Drink chocolate milk. If you're allergic, TOO BAD!
8. Take out the cartridge.
9. Breathe on the cartridge.
10. Put it in, and start a new file.
11. Mario will state he feels funny.
12. He will grow more hair, and a tail.
13. You are now a monkey, with an added twist: All levels have to be done before Ukkikki catches you. If he does, you automaticly die, because There's "Not enough room for you."

« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2006, 10:22:24 PM »
I remember this toric when I was lurking. I'll do couple quick ones for now:

Turn the game into a First person shooter:
First, go out and buy a handgun. Then, erase all your progress in every file on your game so far. Begin the game on file B and only file B. It won't work on any other file. After you hear Peach's letter and you take control of Mario, go to the first mission of Bob-omb Battlefeild. Find a Goomba, and keep running around him in circles over & over again ten times. Pull out your gun, because as soon as you circle the Goomba the tenth time, a water bomb will drop on Mario. The trick is to shoot your N64 the second the water bomb hits Mario. If you accompish this, you bullet you fired will appear on screen out of nowhere, still traveling from wence you fired it, and hit Mario. If Mario survives, then make him face the camera. Press and hold the C-up button. The Camera will zoom in on Mario's face. Eventually, the camera will clip through Mario's face, at witch point you will actually see through the eyes of Mario. Press the button you'd use to make Mario punch to fire a fireball. Congratulations! You are now playing SM64 as an FPS.

Play as the Burger King:
Take out the SM64 cartrige and shove a Whooper from BK in the cartrige slot. Place the SM64 cartrige in the cartrige slot while the burger is still in. Turn on the N64. When you hear Mario say, "Its-a me, Mario!" Hold down the R trigger and do not release until I say so. Select a file to play. release the R trigger. When you're in control of Mario, get up to the Castle rooftop by any means EXCEPT blasting up there in the cannon. If you use the cannon, your SM64 cartrige will implode. Once you've gotten up to the castle rooftop, punch the ! box to get the wing cap, which will allow you to fly. Fly over to the castle's right tower and fly through one of the tower's windows. Flying through any of it's windows will cause Mario to break through the glass, and appear in a secret room inside the tower. The room is tall and has no defining features/furniture, except a painting of the Burger King. Jump into the painting to be transported to a new level. This level is the exact same as the level, "Bowser in the Dark World", except all the Goombas have been replaced with walking burgers. When you get to the boss of the level, you'll discover not Bowser, but the Burger King. He'll explain that he killed Bowser, and he wants to kill Mario next. The battle will begin. His only attack is to chase after Mario trying to grab him. If he succeeds, he will force-feed Mario burgers until his artiries (sp?) are clogged up from cholesteral consumption, and Mario dies. You can beat him by grabbing the back of his robe, and swinging him around like Bowser until you throw him off the battlefaild. However, if you beat him, he will be gone for good and you will never have a second chance to unlock him. Instead, let him beat you. When Mario dies, the Burger king will say, "Oh, I killed Mario. I guess someone has to take his place...". The game will automatically turn off. Turn it back on, and the Burger King will replace Mario as the playable character. He plays the exact same as Mario, except when you stop for a long time, the Burger King will sit down and start eating burgers as opposed to sleeping like Mario. The more he eat, the fatter he'll get. The fatter he gats, the slower he will move and his jumps will be lower. If he eats too many burgers, he will have a heart attack and die. It's a neat novelty.

Okay, maybe those weren't so quick >_>.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2006, 11:10:57 PM »
Unlock Yakko Warner.
First, watch 5 straight hours of Animaniacs. Then, pick up a girl with the line "Hellooooooooooooo Nurse!"  After that, sing the nations of the world song 5 times its original speed.  If that's not enough, quote Animaniacs in any given situation, much to the annoyance of your friends.  Write 15 and a half of your own Animaniacs episodes, and brag about it to your friends.  Sing "Yakko's Universe" in the lunchroom at your school for all to hear, and then come home and Super Mario 64 will have transformed into Super Yakko 64.2  Enjoy driving Bowser crazy with Yakko's antics!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sqrt2

« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2006, 04:04:08 AM »
Unlock Resident Mario & Luigi modes

On a new file press both shoulder buttons, c-up and the Z-Trigger during the opening sequence. You should hear a zombie groan if done correctly. Now all the characters in the game will become zombies, including Peach and Bowser. Completing the game in under 6 hours unlocks 'Resident Luigi mode' where all enemies deal double damage. Also watch for the stunning end sequence where mario rescues the princess, only for him to be have his brain eaten by her.
AA fanboy and proud!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
Kill, and Play as Toad:
First, unlock the brass knuckles, then find the Toad in the main room, talk to him until you have a child, if you still have the game, punch Toad until your son (It must be a boy, the cheat won't work!) Finally after the graduation paerty say these exact words to him "Oh son, even though I'll always be here, playing video games, I know you'll make me proud" say any other sissy stuff until he cries, then hug him exactly fifteen times, if you are still alive, talk to toad one last time and instead of the normal he says "I hate you Mario, you have bugged me for the last time!!!" Exactly  when Toad blinks for the 4th time, turn off the game, if not, your son will explode, tehn turn the game, ans select file G, the game will be diffrent, the castle, destroyed, you will have to kill Toad which is outside, to rebuild the castle, and the only way to is to insult his mother and call him names, focus on how fat, and how stupid she is, after beating toad in a Yo' Momma match, he should give you...... A thousand dollars in cash money! turn off the game, back on again, and , Congrats! You have killed toad and can now play as him!

Note: If you strech out toads head enough to resemble mario, you'll be able to play as him again! And Vice Versa.

« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2006, 07:01:56 PM »
Once again, this topic is now revived...

To play as Daisy:

Okay, go to File D. Go into the castle. Now take it out and the game should freeze. Next, eat a muffin and Mario will come and say,"That was my muffin!" Then Mario will punch you and then he'll go back in the game. Now, pick up a Mario Kart: DD and that comic from my topic: "Most ANNOYING Moments in Mario Kart Games", then unleash Captain Planet and Willy Wonka to help you combine them together. Once that's done, jam it into your N64, and the game will continue, only Daisy will take Mario's place and say the whole entire time: HI, I'M DAISY! HI, I'M DAISY! Do not do this if you suffer from "Princess Daisy is Annoying Syndrom".
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »
Why do we not let it die?

Become PIE!

1) Eat pie!
2) Breathe Pie!
3) Live Pie! (I don't know HOW, just TRY!)
4) Play SM64
5) Get all 3,921,875,961,973,528,721,074,308,672,983,476 (Half of those involve REAL LIVE THINGS!)
6) Eat MORE pie. Mmm.... Pie... *gurgle*
7) EXPLODE YOUR MONEYS!
8) Watch Super Mario Super Show, and recite EVERY LINE as it happens for EVERY EPISODE! (If you mess up, you have to start over.)
9) Mario will destroy you!
10) You will go to the MK After-Life, where you can be whatever!
11) Choose SM64, and Pie!
12) EXPLODE YOUR GARMENTS!
13) Make new ones out of cheese!
14) Now you will explode.
15) Cannibal Shy Guys will turn you into PIE! Congrats!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
Why do we not let it die?

8) Watch Super Mario Super Show, and recite EVERY LINE as it happens for EVERY EPISODE! (If you mess up, you have to start over.)

How about: Quote every line of every episode to your friends, if they can stand it, you can go on.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print