Print

Author Topic: Project Café  (Read 13331 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »
Must we do this ridiculous song and dance every time, WeeGee?

Nintendo's development of awesome things should not be constrained by how much your life sucks.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »
Throwing my support in for FSA.

Playing in a group was constantly both infuriating and enjoyable at the same time.

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 11:03:36 PM »
Oh man, I didn't even think of the possibility of more of those games. While I never played FSA, Pac-Man Vs. was so much fun. Man, Nintendo, still killin it with their multiplayer...if your in the same room. But still. Awesome.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »
if your in the same room

You say, as if that's something gaming SHOULD be shoving away
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 01:53:59 AM »
Not at all, merely stating, unnecessarily at this point I'm sure, that Nintendo has a poor multiplayer set up. I still prefer having people be in the room while I play, but since that's not always possible, don't make it a whole song-and-dance to play over the Internet.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
Hey, I loved FSA.  It's arguably my favorite 2D Zelda.

Kojinka, you're a girl.

Must we do this ridiculous song and dance every time, WeeGee?

Nintendo's development of awesome things should not be constrained by how much your life sucks.

LD, put on your tuxedo and tap shoes.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »
On the other hand, my life's suckage should not have any effect on my ability to enjoy awesome things.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 01:26:59 PM »
Kojinka, you're a girl.

Your point is?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 02:36:03 PM »
On the other hand, my life's suckage should not have any effect on my ability to enjoy awesome things.

I think this is the most liberal thing you've ever written
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
Your point is?
Wow, I either didn't know that or had forgotten it.  I don't generally think of sex in any definition of the word about anyone here.  It doesn't matter nor pertain to any discussion here that's not related to kissing or abortion that I've ever read.  Oh, and baseball, but that was a bad joke that wasn't taken correctly. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
Your point is?

It was the first invalidating point that came to mind.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 05:16:15 PM »
It was the first invalidating point that came to mind.
Invalidation?  Please explain.  (I'm beginning to think you are a very good troll or pathetic bigot.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »
It was meant to be taken about as seriously as
Luigison, you're grounded.
or
Brian, you're doomed to eternal failure.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »
Ah, my sarcasm filter is a little thick today.  I don't generally get sophomoric humor anyway. 

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 07:53:43 PM »
*cough*

ANYWAY

Pac-Man Vs. / Crystal Chronicles / Four Swords Adventure era provided some of the most unique and enjoyable multiplayer experiences

No joke, I friggin' loved Crystal Chronicles. Nothing beats getting a group together and playing that game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print