Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 368906 times)

« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »
It'd also be nice if Farfetch'd gained an evolution and stopped being completely useless.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Farfetch'd is tied with Shuckle as my second-favourite Pokemon, and giving it an evolution would make me feel obligated to let it become an inevitably ugly creature.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2010, 07:30:45 PM »
Farfetch'd and Shuckle, are you serious.

I mean wow. Please don't tell me Luvdisc is your #1 favorite.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »
Hey, at least Shuckle is semi-usable defensively.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2010, 08:26:40 PM »
They aren't my favourites in terms of usability, you silly geese. They're just awesome.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Point taken; that second pic especially is prime Y"A,"YL material.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #410 on: May 07, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »
D'AWWW BABY FARFETCH'D BUM~ <3

*ding ding*

IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE BUMS, 2010.

Attempting to take baby Farfetch'd's title away from him, weighing in at 52.9lbs, THE BOOTYLICIOUS SLAKOOOTTHHHH:

Who will take the title? Find out... NEXT TIME!

Anyway. My favorites tend to be things that I battle with a lot. So if I can win with something, I'll automatically like it (with the exception of Caterpie and Spheal, which I love love love but would never think of using). Moltres, Forretress, Honchkrow, Politoed, Cradily, Tyranitar... The list goes on.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #411 on: May 07, 2010, 10:24:59 PM »
Oh hey, it's Bidoof.

« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2010, 12:19:47 AM »
Politoed

Lolwut? Sorry, but Politoed is anything but a prominent name in competitive battling. Just sayin'.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #413 on: May 08, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
Where did CW and Black Mage get those photos of Weegee?
every

« Reply #414 on: May 08, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »
Lolwut? Sorry, but Politoed is anything but a prominent name in competitive battling. Just sayin'.

Just because it's not OU doesn't necessarily mean it's terrible. I've beaten out many OU teams using it. While it looks to be a much less capable version of Vaporeon, it really is quite the wonderful Pokemon (I myself have actually never used Vaporeon, though). But it has saved me many times. Takes special hits amazingly well. I can Toxic, Perish Song if something begins to set up on me, Refresh if I myself get status on me... And STAB Surf to quicken the process. So I mainly play mine as a Toxic staller, although there are several different moves it can use.

And don't even get me started on Cradily's ability to crush teams.

« Reply #415 on: May 08, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »

Sup.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #416 on: May 08, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
I'm going to take a wild and most likely inaccurate guess that from left to right, it's Grass, Fire, and Water.

The one on the right looks downright beaver-esque. While the one on the left appears to have some sort of leaf formation on the tip of its tail, leaving only the middle to be fire, simply because.

« Reply #417 on: May 08, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »
Eh, I thought the one on the left is fire (Fire-ish image on tail tip), top is grass, and right water...

Does anyone think I should just change the topic name to "Pokemon Topic"?

« Reply #418 on: May 08, 2010, 09:30:33 PM »
That, or perhaps "Pokemon News".

The objects on the leftmost figure's tail look more like leaves than flames, so I'm siding with Wombat in terms of types. It's odd how all three appear to be mammalian in origin.

Just watch Game Freak troll us all by revealing them to be Rock-, Flying- and Fighting-types.

« Reply #419 on: May 08, 2010, 11:00:57 PM »
I doubt Pokemon is ready to do that just yet. I think the Fire/Water/Grass trio can make it a generation or so longer, but it would be interesting to have it switched up for at least one game.

Print