Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl scan  (Read 4030 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »
Yeah, all has been quiet on the Smash Bros. end of the spectrum lately. Many of you have been asking for anything, anything, that way your thirst for SSBB news could be quenched. Well, looks like a manga scan appeared (attached after the jump), though it doesn't have to seem any new information on it.   I did go through it, however, and found on the left side bar a very interesting image. Now, I can't read these foreign scrolls, but I can deduce from the picture there that maybe some Wii remote functionality is going to be included. Look at the kid, and how Link is on screen mimicking the kid's gesture. Pretty crazy, huh? Also, in the second picture below it, Tingle is shown with Kirby, DK, and Link looking on. This may be proof that Donkey Kong is indeed in the game (big surprise), but I can't say what these pictures mean without translation.

I'll leave that to you fine folks. I have full faith that each of you can somehow contribute to figuring out just what's going on. If not, then specualte away!

<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 02:28:09 PM »
I can explain:  The left bar of this scan, I hear, isn't about the game at all.  It's asking readers to send in postcard illustrations about what they would like to see in Brawl.  The editor ask for two categories--implementation of motion control and character suggestions--giving two examples, which you can see in the pictures.

At least, that's what I heard.

Also, the most popular character will actually be featured in Super Smash Bros. X--which is just a new weekly article they're starting... So, there isn't any real news.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 05:23:19 PM »
Two things:
1) There are way too many exclamation points.
2) I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I don't think this scan has any new SSBB information.

Print