Print

Author Topic: It's been a while...  (Read 1912 times)

« on: December 05, 2001, 11:22:08 AM »
Hello all my Fungi Forum friends!  I haven't been here in so long...Gosh, look at all the new names!

Well, as a few of you know, the reasons I haven't been in is I have been very busy in college.  The fact of the matter is I still am (should be studying for a test as we speak), but I miss posting here, so I thought I'd break and come on in.

Has everything been going well?  Are people as giddy over SSBM as I am?  What about Warioland 4?  Man, I have a lot to catch up on in discussions with my great Nintendo fan friends!

Also, for those of you who have read my story in the Story Boards and are angry at me for leaving you, note that it WILL be concluded by the end of tomarrow. :)

Once again, let me say "Hello, I missed ya!" to all my friends here from over the summer, and "Hello, welcome aboard! I hope you are enjoying it here!" to all the people who are new since I vanished.

Everyone keep having fun!

--The Missing Roy Koopa

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2001, 04:38:22 PM »
Glad you could drop in again Roy, do it again sometime.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2001, 10:05:04 AM »
Word, Ghetto!

Heh heh.  I'll try my best, but know that this can't be alowed to become a great priority.  A fun hobby, though.

Say, I just played a friends copy of SSBM and let me tell ya it is everything I expected and more! I LOVE that game!!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2001, 10:35:38 AM »
Hi Roy =)
You don't know me, I'm kinda new around here.....

Edited by - cjrs3509 on 12/7/2001 8:36:31 AM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2001, 03:46:34 PM »
Aiight!  The Ol' Roy has returned!
Cant wait to try SSBM myself, anybody else played it?
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Print