Print

Author Topic: WOW! This site is still as strong as ever!  (Read 7726 times)

« on: December 28, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
I haven't been here in ages and I'm surprised I remember my login info. Hello everyone! I stopped playing video games in about 2005 and started again in 2010 by buying a Wii and 15 games (including Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, SSBB and New SMB). I'm not nearly the gamer I was back in the day but I still love Nintendo more than anything else. Well, that and PC games. How have you guys been?

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:21:36 AM »
Welcome back! I wouldn't quite say Fungi Forums is as lively as it was in its heyday, but TMK itself still updates consistently.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:38:19 AM »
I think that's what I meant now haha I see now that the forums aren't as active as they once were but yeah the news page is chock full of updates.

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 03:20:58 PM »
"Stopped"? Did you go one one of those religious missionaries or something?

Yeah, the Fungi Forums usually get about maybe 10 posts a day nowadays. TMK itself is still lively, though.
Relics.

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:14:22 AM »
I dunno what happened to me haha I just started going out a lot more and doing different things which ultimately led to me selling all my video games (save for dozens upon dozens of NES and SNES games). I think the big thing was me moving into my own place and having so much responsibility all of a sudden. Plus I was without work for a few months and needed money somewhere. I'm out of that groove now and I'm a gamer once again. My most recent games are Goldeneye and Epic Mickey, both good games.

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
BTW I now regret the gaudy asterisks I adorned my name with. I was young.

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 09:32:31 AM »
Hey, it's better than xXxCrawlingInMySkinTheseWoundsTheyWillNotHealxXx.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 12:55:36 PM »
I bet if you asked Deezer really nice, he'd let you lose the gaudy asteriks.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »
You can log out anytime you like
But you can never leave
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:22 PM »
You can log out anytime you like
But you can never leave
I nominate this for a future classic quotes post.  For objects like cars it takes 20 years for something to be a classic.  How long is that in internet time?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 07:00:42 PM »
Once it gets its own Wikipedia article.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
Oh, wow. I'd never even heard of the Hotel Wikipedia parody. Suddenly, I feel less clever.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print