Print

Author Topic: 3 Heros:Hero Saga  (Read 2834 times)

« on: December 26, 2001, 08:42:49 PM »
Note:This is not an open topic.All you may do is tell me waht you think.
---------------------------------------------
Episode #1:Dating tips....

Mario,Toad,and Luigi were going on a triple
date with Peach,Cindy(another Princess,black hair) and Daisy.They planned to have a nice dinner at the castle.Toad was very nervous.
"What's a wrong?"asked Mario."You guys are used to dating Princess',I'm not.What if I mess up when talking to Cindy?"asks Toad.
"Listen,you gotta be smooth,let them know who is boss,don't take no for an answer,don't be their slave!"yells Mario.
"Mario,wash the carrige...."says Peach.
"Yes dear...."Marios says as he walks off.
"Listen,Toad.Remember all Mario told you?
Forget it.Women like romance,guys who write poems,give them flowers,and are very kind.
I love Mario though..... any way don't worry.
She can't be mean to a nice guy like you."says Peach."Thank you."replies Toad.
Peach walks off."Now remeber,don't look through Mario's stuff,like his
'Nintendo Power'."says Luigi.He walks off.
Toad then waits in the room,where the date will begin.Daisy arrives."Hey,Toad what is wrong with you?"asks Daisy."This is my first date,I just hope I won't bust,I mean,I've always been freinds with Cindy but I don't know if I can date her yet.What if I say something wrong?"ask Toad. "Just try to relax.She will like you for who you are.That is why she has been your freind."replies Daisy."Thank you."says Toad."No problem."
the princess replies.She leaves.Wario walks in.Wario!"I overheard your conversation...
get a computer,wacth 'educational videos'
online!Or better yet,get a super model to dump her husband."says Wario.
Cindy Margolis,Rean Mero,and Waluigi come in then leave."I wonder who is more of a sicko,him or Mario?"

End of Epsode 1

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2001, 09:14:04 PM »
That's cute! I like Stories that are short, yet have enough story line in it. I give it an 8 out of 10!        
script (lol)

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2001, 10:19:08 PM »
Thank you.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2001, 10:34:14 PM »
Episode #2:The Dinner Party

Toad was happy to see Cindy."Well,are you ready for dinner?"asks Toad."Yes!"she says.
"Great!Let's go."they walk downstairs.
They see CindyM.,Wario,Rena,Waluigi,Mario,Peach,Luigi and
Daisy sitting at the table eating.
The Wario Bros. and the Maio Bros. eat a lot
of food and the others just stare in awe.
Toad and Cindy(not CindyM.)sit down.
Then the Wario's and supermodels leave.
Mario and Luigi are still eating.Toad is eating as much as them and Cindy is eating almost as much.Peach and Daisy just wacthed.
"You could lose a hand in there......"says Peach."They are like Pirahnas....."says Daisy.All of a sudden 3 peopple appear in the room.Tatanga,Bowser,and Mouser!
The boys ignore them.They then grab the royalty."Hey,Peach,dump the zero and go for the real hero!"says Bowser."We shall assimilate..."says Tatanga to Daisy.
"Wanna play with fire?"asks Mouser.
The boys then notice."Hey,leta them go!"says Mario."No!Stop speaking with that accent!"says Bowser.""And stop looking at those magazines!"says Mouser.
They all leave in their vehcles.
Mouser in his motorcycle,Bowser in his clown thing,Tatanga is his personal ship.
"We gotta get them back!"says Luigi."Everyone,go after your own date!"says
Toad.They all agree.Mario heads towards his pad.......

End of episode #2

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2001, 11:50:58 PM »
I would like to say,my topics are very goodin my opinion.They are original and very different from the other storys.
This one is not as original as need an idea.
neither is Mario RPG.Oh well.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2001, 11:58:21 AM »
Episode #3:Preparing for adventure!

As Mario walked off to his pad,he was thinking about if he wanted to go or not.
"If I go,she'll be nice to me for a couple of days,if I don't go,I can do things I enjoy!Like reading my 'Nintendo Power'!"
Mario decides to go anyway.He grabs a small bag.It has mushrooms,flowers,leaves,and feathers in it.He also brings his trusty
wing cap.He sets off to Bowser's keep.
He has to go the long way since his path there is broken.Luigi gets the same supplies
as Mario from the castle.Toad gets all their supplies and food.The three freinds meet and exchange goodbys.Then each of them set off on their quest.

End of Episode #3

(I know it is short but this will be the
shortest saga.This saga is over.The next saga
will be the 3 Heros:Mario's Quest Saga

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 06:25:07 AM »
I must bring this back to life.

www.expage.com/bearfrog is awesome cuz it is my site!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2002, 12:18:51 PM »
Mama mia!I'm back!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print