Print

Author Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games announced for Wii and DS  (Read 30096 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 07:58:54 AM »
This is an April Fools Joke, not because it's fake, but because it's a... joke. I'm with Robert on this one.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »
I can't wait till this game comes out. That'll show you non-believers!

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »
LD is not a member of a huge corporation like Nintendo. If a corporation lied, they'd have all kinds of crap from everyone.

Uh, Robert just said that Google has made April Fool's jokes in the past, and, as he said, Google is a big corporation. People still constantly use Google, regardless of something they did last year.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 11:37:29 AM »
I think Google's going to be getting more crap this year than for any other AFD prank they've done...

Also, I'm not particularly looking forward to this game, simply because I don't have a Wii or a DS, and am not really into sports games.

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 01:03:41 PM »
Uh, Robert just said that Google has made April Fool's jokes in the past, and, as he said, Google is a big corporation. People still constantly use Google, regardless of something they did last year.

OMG, I can't believe this..............

This is not an April Fools Day joke.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 07:28:30 PM »
Oh wow...I never said it was an April Fools Day joke, I was just pointing out that big corporations sometimes make April Fools Day jokes. Personally, I don't believe this to be a joke, but even if it was, it's not like people will stop buying Nintendo games.

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2007, 10:45:11 PM »
Well, I just hope it's not a joke........guess I'll find out in 18 minutes.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »
geez what the heck argh come on what the heck for crying out loud what
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 09:14:11 AM »
Wow, I leave and all the good game press info is realeased, what's wrong with me? Comming to late at everything!? Oh, and I hope this title is changed, it's too vauge for my taste, how 'bout: Mario and Sonic Battle to the End In Some Random Stadium With other Minor Characters!" Butttt, the question is, who's name will appear first in the title? Sonic or Mario? It's sure to change.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »
I think it should be shorted to "Mario & Sonic at the 2008 Olympics".

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 02:55:45 PM »
How would Nintendo or Sega know that Mario and Sonic are going to the olympics? *shifts eyes* Dun dun dun!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2007, 04:42:54 PM »
I think it should be shorted to "Mario & Sonic at the 2008 Olympics".
Why? That name is only one character shorter than the current name.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2007, 05:24:23 PM »
It is? Well, it rolls off the tongue better.

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 01:16:12 AM »
What about that Wii-DS connectivity.
Think this title will utilize that.
~TMK''s resident mute~

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 07:28:29 AM »
You'd figure if this was so real, some other major online news sources would have something about it by now...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print