Print

Author Topic: Brawl's Ups and Downs  (Read 99314 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #270 on: April 23, 2008, 05:13:48 PM »
They didn't.
That was a joke.

« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2008, 05:14:40 PM »
But the music guide at gamefaqs said so.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »
I just looked through it, and I saw no mention of this. Plus, you should know as well as I how to make sure.
That was a joke.

« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2008, 06:31:06 PM »
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928518/34064 "Wario de Mambo" is not in the U.S.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »
As well it shouldn't.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »
Wario de Mambo rocks face. I'm sure the only way anyone could dislike it would be if they were total nubs in WarioWare who have crushingly embarrassing memories of losing the game again and again and again. That, or they are closed-minded losers who can't accept any kind of change and won't even play WarioWare; you know, the same kind of people who insist on playing as Overalls Wario, with the look that altogether makes him look more angry than crazy.

But I side with ShadowBrain, who surely isn't one of these people, in thinking that it's much too intense for Super Smash Bros. Good call.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »
1. I've never played WarioWare simply because I like other games better; I may have to try it out.
2. What's wrong with overalls Wario (not that I prefer that outfit)?
3. Great.  Now you're going to have me scouring the internet for Wario de Mambo.  Thanks a lot.  ::)
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »
If you want the gsf set for Mawaru Made In Wario, the Japanese version of Wario ware Twisted you can get it at http://gsf.caitsith2.net/index.php?sortby=updatedd. I don't know what track it is. It's lossless ripped strait from the game. You'll need winamp and the player, Highly Advanced which is there also.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #278 on: April 24, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »
I like other games better
How do you know that if

I've never played WarioWare
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »
Perhaps he just doesn't like the format of WarioWare. Like I can say I don't really like rhythm games even though I haven't really played them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #280 on: April 24, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
The WarioWare series was only good as Mega Party Game$ after that it was losing itself.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #281 on: April 24, 2008, 09:54:05 PM »
The WarioWare series was only good as Mega Party Game$ after that it was losing itself.

lolwut?
No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »
Wario de Mambo rocks face. I'm sure the only way anyone could dislike it would be if they were total nubs in WarioWare who have crushingly embarrassing memories of losing the game again and again and again.
Hey, it wasn't my fault! It... won't work for some reason (still love Twisted, though).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »
Up: Everything
Down: Master Hand's voice isn't as good as the 64 one, and Sonic shouldn't be in it. I can't believe Sonic's in it.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #284 on: April 28, 2008, 04:16:14 AM »
Most people when saying they "can't believe Sonic's in it" are expressing joy. Whassa matta' for you, eh? Don't like his recent reputation? Old vendetta brought up again?

Print