Print

Author Topic: Dr. Mario Online Rx Details for North America  (Read 20228 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »
In a Doctor Mario thread about DOCTOR MARIO, how could I be talking about DOCTOR MARIO?
I really don't care much for logic.

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »
I thought this was supposed to be a launch title for the Wiiware thing, but whatever.

Will it have online play/leaderboards of any kind? I haven't heard much about the game rather than screenshots. Sorta interested, but doubt it would be worth the ten bucks i'd pay for it.
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 05:40:34 AM »
I looked it up and apparently it is wifi'd. I'm considering this possibly.
Ditto used Machop!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
Yes. It has Wifi. Two player battle, pre-made messages, and leaderboards... I think.
I really don't care much for logic.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »
Well that makes me want it a little bit more.
Ditto used Machop!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »
The Doctor is IN!
In all seriousness, I think he mean't Doctor Mario.
Funny fail

I too will be getting Dr. Mario Online on day one if I can make room for it.  I currently only have two blocks left and only have two screens of games/channels and play/use most on a weekly if not daily basis.  In one way it was cool for Nintendo to release PLL and the MKW channel, but my Wii is crying even louder for more memory because of  WiiWare.  To top it off, the only channel that I don't use is the only one I can't delete.  What's up with that?  Weather Channel I'm looking at you.  (I deleted the Metroid preview channel long ago.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »
Yeah I'm having trouble keeping space on my Wii as well. It's been annoying ever since I downloaded River City Ransom the other week.

I'll probably get Dr. Mario, that is if Earthbound doesn't come soon...and I still have hope for that, so yeah..
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

Print