Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 544208 times)

« Reply #2101 on: May 23, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
http://www.[town I live in]schools.com/uploads/staff_newsletters/second_semester_finals_14.pdf

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2102 on: June 11, 2014, 09:35:57 PM »
I am Mr. Algoth Cyprian, an Accountant with Lloyds Bank, I am the personal Account Manager to Late Mr. Enevald Helmut.

On the 21st of April 2008, Mr. Enevald Helmut (Herein after shall be referred to as my client), his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident in London. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several Unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of His family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to stand as his next of kin.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in addition, property left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, Lloyds Bank, where the deceased had an account valued at about Six hundred thousand Great British Pounds. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased based on the fact that you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at about six hundred thousand Great British Pounds can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. An attorney will be contracted to help re-validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us sees this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

To enable us discuss further, I would like you to send me the following information so I can open up a next of kin file on your behalf here in the bank.

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age/Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Direct Phone number:

Best regards,
Mr. Algoth Cyprian
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2103 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:41 AM »
The robbery goes south; Minnie Mouse gets cornered by police, SpongeBob SquarePants is gunned down on the sidewalk, and the argentine savior is forced to hightail it out of Madrid in a taxi, bringing along his son, a green army man, and two hostages.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2104 on: June 13, 2014, 06:22:25 PM »

[2014-06-11 6:55:32 PM] Kit Kat: in my fantasy, a man drives to my house and picks me up
[2014-06-11 6:55:40 PM] Kit Kat: then drops me off at starbucks
[2014-06-11 6:56:01 PM] Kit Kat: I get a caramel macchiato. he pays obviously, DUH a gentleman always pays
[2014-06-11 6:56:17 PM] Kit Kat: then he goes in for a kiss and I kick him in his balls and scream rape
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2106 on: June 15, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »
Rrröööaaarrr
Relics.

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2108 on: June 22, 2014, 12:23:31 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2109 on: June 22, 2014, 01:11:48 PM »
You know, even if every single construction worker / service employee / etc. aboard the Death Star was a droid rather than a human, it's pretty clearly established that droids are sentient (and at least some of them can feel pain). Is that really any better?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2110 on: June 22, 2014, 01:20:02 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2111 on: June 22, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2112 on: June 22, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »
http://redd.it/28niuc
[Edit: lang. warning]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:59:17 PM by bobbysq1337 »

ShadowBrain