Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695556 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: April 18, 2006, 05:21:16 PM »
This is where you can complain about anything that is bothering you. For instance, all my video game stuff is breaking. My DS, my GameCube, SNES controllers, it sucks. Why does this always happen to me, I've got, through two DSs now. Waaah.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
One thing that bothers me is..... Computer viruses and Spyware.  I flippen hate them, I dont know why I always get them, I have nothing on this pc that has any use to anyone in the world! 
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 05:28:41 PM »
I hate pennies, they are virtually useless! We should scrap all the copper off of them and use the surplus of metal for a giant Leonardo DiCaprio statue. Worst denomination of coin EVER.

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 05:48:37 PM »
Naw, Kianu Reeves as Neo statue, that would be a better use.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »
First of all, please define ANGST. Seriousy, I don't know what it means.

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 06:15:54 PM »
Try dictionary.com....

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 06:26:13 PM »
Dude, I get totally bothered when threads get remade that have already been made.

I hate how much harder BBC are to type than HTML because of the placement of [] vs. <> on the keyboard.

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 06:55:02 PM »
Well, I'd complain about evolution, but people would get mad......I'd complain about Pokemon, but then I'd get killed by PM fans.......I'd complain about annoying people, but then I'd.......EEEEARGHHHH!!!

I hate it when I can't complain about what I want to complain about.

2011: I am truly sorry for the level of stupidity I exhibited in this post.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:08:27 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 07:01:55 PM »
How can you complain about stuff like that? Well, Pokemon maybe.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 07:04:16 PM »
I don't like evoultion. (Please do not kill me Evolutionists.)

2011 EDIT: I didn't even spell evolution correctly. And what the ****ing hell is an evolutionist? Thank god I'm an atheist now.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:09:48 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 07:36:12 PM »
No, an angst thread is perfectly fine here. I want to stick it... but na.

I don't like it when hyper-religious people tell me that I can't have morals or a purpose in life without God.

Not that this has been mentioned here, not in the least. But PaperLuigi's comment needed a parallel.

I also don't like when women tell me that I'm inferior to them because they're women and I'm not. If I AM inferior to anyone, it certainly has nothing to do with one of my 23rd chromosomes being somewhat smaller than the other. Great. Make yourself better instead of spewing your closed-minded unfounded femiNazi tripe all over me.

You know what? I just don't like closed-mindedness in general.

Expect several poker hands here in the future from me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 07:52:36 PM »
Well, if one of your 23rd chromosomes was the wrong amount of smallness smaller than the other, it could make you highly inferior.

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 08:06:08 PM »
I also don't like when women tell me that I'm inferior to them because they're women and I'm not. If I AM inferior to anyone, it certainly has nothing to do with one of my 23rd chromosomes being somewhat smaller than the other. Great. Make yourself better instead of spewing your closed-minded unfounded femiNazi tripe all over me.

Did someone actually say something as idiotic as that to you? :S
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 08:17:30 PM »
I don't like cereal mascots.  They're annoying, loud, and jump all over the place, scaring kids.  Plus they're all a little too attatched to whatever cereal they're representing. 

...Just thought I'd get that out in the open...   
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 08:54:58 PM »
I didn't like ANGST.  ANGST is dead.  EMO is the new ANGST.  I don't like EMO either.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print