Print

Author Topic: glitches/cheats  (Read 35092 times)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2005, 05:22:21 PM »
One time when my friend was playing SMW on SNES, for no apparent reason, the game glitches-up in Donut Ghost House. The game looked like it was an outside level in a Ghost House. And the cart was clean and OK.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2005, 08:32:35 PM »
He was playing a SNES? Did you kill him? ;)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2005, 12:54:23 PM »
One time when my friend was playing SMW on SNES, for no apparent reason, the game glitches-up in Donut Ghost House. The game looked like it was an outside level in a Ghost House. And the cart was clean and OK.

Whoa, that sounds awesome.

*remembers the time when, on his friend's copy of SMW, Yoshi turned into a hammer with a Chargin' Chuck's head*
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2005, 04:51:35 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2005, 11:36:37 PM »
After you beat Nana in LM, listen. You can hear the chair squeaking even though it's not there anymore! It seems to be only right after you beat her and if you leave the room it stops.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2005, 10:22:34 AM »
Does anyone remember how the Cloud World cheat for Red/Blue went?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2005, 02:07:11 AM »
I'm new to the forums, but I have a question that I have scoured the internet to answer, and yet no mention of it has come up anywhere that I've seen >.> Anyways, while playing the SMB3 Vs. Mode for a long time, on NES, we were playing the chest minigame with the coins underneath it when a golden apple popped out of one of the chests. The apple seemed very...glitchy, and when he got it, it replaced his cards. Now he and my friend continued playing the game on vs. mode (For another 2 hours I might add <.<) While I tried to figure out what it did, but it did eventually get knocked out of him and vanished. Does anyone know what this is? And for reference we were in world 6 by the time we started messing around with Versus mode....

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2005, 02:20:51 AM »
Whoah... I have no idea what that could be. Maybe that's because I haven't played the NES version. However, I have tried the GBA version, but I found no mention of an apple.

BTW, welcome to the forums.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2005, 10:21:49 AM »
Yes! Welcome to the forums, newcomer Soulcry!! :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
A list of codes that will bring you into glitch worlds:

YSAOPE + YEAOZA + KEAPYA (My favorite code, it will bring you to a glitch bonus world with 8 rows of happy clouds above you.)

YSAOPE + YEAOZA + EEAPYA (A very strange code. You aren't underwater, but there are bloopers and Mario swims! Bowser(?!?!?) is at the beginning of the level.)

YSAOPE + YEAOZA + XEAPYE (Turns out that world 1-1 was originally underwater. This is the code to play it.)

YSAOPE + YEAOZA + IEAPYE (This is the strangest code of all. Absolutly nothing nothing. I mean NOTHING. No floor, no enimies, no exit. Also known as world E-1.)

YSAOPE + YEAOZA + TEAPYE (An underwater...bonus world?!?!? Mario is literally swimming in happy clouds. Also known as world F-1.)

Wait... let me give you the website I got these codes from: http://www.trsrockin.com/smb_glitches.html.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 07:58:30 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2006, 09:56:40 PM »
How many of you did the glitch that, as Regular Mario, you die in the castle (touching both Bowser and his axe at the same time) and move on to the next world?<p>

Please save the Japanese Minus World. We need a Minus World which we can beat!

OO OO me.

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »
I'm replying about Luigi2024's Vanilla Dome mishap. I found the same glitch, but instead of dying, i was INSIDE THE WALL!!! I got out by jumping numerous times.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2007, 08:50:39 PM »
Here's a glitch I found on the Super Mario All-Stars version of SMB2J: In level 9-2, when Lakitu is throwing Spinys at you underwater, sometimes the Spinys get stuck in the pipes. I've never had this happen on the Famicom rom, just the SNES version.

Also, in SMB1/SMB2J, if you jump straight into a pipe, and hold down B while doing so, Mario/Luigi will "wiggle" as he goes down the pipe.

A couple more:

* One time when I was playing Super Mario Advance 4 vesrion of SMB3, I hit a Starman and an enemy at the same time. This made Mario fall off the screen and die, but he was BLINKING like a Starman.

* In a similar vein, my cousin was playing SMB once (this was about 10 years ago), and I remember him hitting an enemy and a mushroom at the same time. The game made some weird garbled amalgamation of the "get mushroom" sound and the "dying" sound.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 09:28:49 PM by OomPapaMowMow »

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »
Here's something for SMB3: Go into World 7-8 or 7-9 as Raccoon/Tanooki Mario. (I can't remember which one it is; the one with the Munchers and you have to have Star power to get through the level) Don't grab your Star power just yet. Jump up on the first pipe beside the first Muncher, and tail attack him (press B).

The Muncher should turn into a block (the kind of block that ?-boxes turn into after we hit them).

I don't know if this was fixed in Mario All*Stars or SMA4 because I keep forgetting to check.

EDIT: It was not fixed in Mario All*stars.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 09:43:19 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »
Has anyone Else tried my cheat from the latest mailbag?

It wasn't luck. I could execute this glitch at least 4 out of 5 times.

Print