Print

Author Topic: Wario: Master of Disguise was released recently...  (Read 22605 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »
I used to get five dollars per tooth. My "tooth fairy" was a bit overindulging.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
Man, you could buy a game or two with all those teeth.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
Well, you know what I mean. I did drop my first tooth lost down the sink...
You're all such critics.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2007, 07:24:28 PM »
Why, thank you. I take pride in my work.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »
I used to only get a quarter or two, but I got at least a dollar for my last few baby teeth, each.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2007, 02:54:19 AM »
Well fellows, I now have my hands on... a way to play Wario: Master of Disguise on my DS/DS Lite. At first glance it's a nice game... but there are a few things that don't... work.
-Doesn't matter how far you got in a level--if you have to quit and come back, you'll start all over. This wouldn't be so bad if the cut scenes weren't so darned long...
-Trying to transform into Cosmic Wario to zap some birds, I was killed (by the birds) because the circles I was drawing weren't good enough.
-The puzzles you must complete to open a chest are either way too easy, or way too hard.
Other than that, so far, okay. Though it is a bit boring...
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2007, 08:58:04 AM »
W:MoD almost never recognizes my circles, but QuickSpot always does. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:25 PM »
The thing is, I've found that you mustn't make a full circle. Instead, you have to start at one side of Wario's neck and end it at the other. If you do that, your circle can take up half the screen and it'll work. Not very good for hurried transformations.
It's YOUR problem!

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2007, 05:46:57 PM »
-Doesn't matter how far you got in a level--if you have to quit and come back, you'll start all over. This wouldn't be so bad if the cut scenes weren't so darned long...

You can skip the cut scenes by pressing start.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »
No no, I mistyped... I meant the conversations among Wario, Goodstyle and Count Cannoli.
Edit: It appears I can skip those too... Is my face red.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:56:11 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2007, 07:24:34 AM »
I dunno, is it? Let's see a red face!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »
I haven't played this game. But I've read about it and seen screen shots, and I'd like to thank Suzak for bringing back Wario's original outfit... I hate the WarioWare one so much.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2007, 01:26:57 AM »
I'd imagine his new outfit is worlds more comfortable than tight purple overalls. Why does everyone hate it so much? I think it makes him look so much less... dry. It gives him his own self instead of tying him to his origin as Mario's twisted counterpart.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »
Wario's biker suit rawks. Then again, Wario's always had a way to differentiate himself from Mario. In Wario Land, he wore that pith helmet, and in Master of Disappointment Discontent Disaster Disguise. He wears that purple mask. I think he should wear a miner's hat in the next Wario game, so he can hunt treasure.

Print