Print

Author Topic: Itadaki Street DS scans  (Read 4444 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 03, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
These are a bit old, but I didn't see any posts about them:

(click to enlarge)

There are some more here.

What do you all think? I like the way the game is looking so far. I mean, it's gotta be better than Mario Party Advance, right?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:38:30 AM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:50:21 PM »
Personally, I think Nintendo should hire Square to do all Mario art for them from now on.

Yoshi-1up

• Capt. Obvious
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:41:56 PM »
What is the game about?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
Well, it seems to be a board game of some kind:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Itadaki Street (いただきストリート) is a computer board game series originally created by Dragon Quest designer Yuji Horii and published by Enix (now known as Square Enix). The games are similar to Monopoly; players roll dice to advance around a board, purchase unowned property they land on and earn money when opponents land on the player's property. In addition, players can buy and sell stocks of a block, affecting the value of properties within it. Players can level up by collecting icons around the board and returning to the start position. Up to four players can compete to win each board.

The first game was released in Japan on Nintendo's Famicom in 1991. Since then, sequels have been released for the Super Famicom and Sony's PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and the Nintendo DS.

Seems, cool, I just may have to import (And review!)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:40:33 AM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print