Print

Author Topic: Etsy Bisty ? Block  (Read 3935 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 05, 2007, 04:01:15 PM »
Finally, someone is putting Arts class to good use. What we have here is a genuine "? Block", made from Perler Beads to form a 3D representation. Unfortunately, only the front has the actual question mark, with the other three sides featuring the brick block pattern. It measures approximately 3" by 3" by 3". Etsy will even send you a piece of wire to hang it up, how cool is that?

All this can be yours....if the price the right.

What other lovely Mario items would make a fine compliment to this?

Link: Etsy
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:37:34 AM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »
"This item is a question mark block from the Super Mario Bros. games for the Nintendo (NES)."

No it's not.  I'm not sure if they purposely changed the image to avoid copyright laws or simply failed to be precise, but there are a lot pixels colored wrong and/or in the wrong place in that block.  I have a pixel block I made that has the pixel in the correct places, but it's not for sale.  My colors are a little off, but that's because Pixel Blocks only have a limited about of colors to pick from.  Some of my merch:  http://luigison.kontek.net/VideoGameMerch/
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
Eh, that...that isn't how the block looks.

Those are easy to make! I've made stuff from that material before. It's all in how you arrange them and the melting time...but lets not go into that.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print