Print

Author Topic: Bleedthrough  (Read 48726 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 03:14:03 AM »
Have you ever been in a waiting room or sitting on a foreign toilet staring at the floor and notice the tiles are the same but some of them are rotated differently?

First time I noticed that I was like "Clever, harder to notice than normal texture tiling but still saves on file space. Wait..."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »
Yes.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2011, 05:01:32 PM »
Seconded
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 07:27:09 PM »
After getting back into inFamous this morning, I was driving by a radio satellite tower and immediately visualized blasting it with electricity.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2011, 01:39:57 AM »
After playing an inFamous demo a while back, I could not resist trying to climb a brick wall in Cole's fashion. I of course failed. Not enough handholds.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2012, 02:34:27 PM »
I was walking through the woods around my house today for a while.

When I was done, I tried to quick-travel back.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »
Have you ever been in a waiting room or sitting on a foreign toilet staring at the floor and notice the tiles are the same but some of them are rotated differently?

First time I noticed that I was like "Clever, harder to notice than normal texture tiling but still saves on file space. Wait..."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »
Obviously some smartass doing the textures was like "I'll make this one tile different, to throw em off"

I was about halfway through Skyward Sword and driving home as it was getting dark, and I saw one of those white baby scorpions on the road! And almost ran it over! I'm sure that would've killed it if I had. Except now I think it was a bag or something.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »
There was a banana peel on the road and I ran over it. I thought "Man, now I need to book it to keep first place".
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »
As the sun was setting, I was wondering why the moon wasn't rising, too.

Edit: A guy had rotating sprinklers that water the sidewalk more than their grass. I tried to time my walking so that I could move through them.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:12:20 AM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »
I just checked the dryer to see if my clothes were done, but they were still damp. Without thinking, I slammed the door and shouted "DRY SOME MORE" in the Heavy's voice.

« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2012, 10:35:38 PM »
Sometimes, when I find or get something awesome, I hold it over my head without thinking about it.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »
What if deja vu in real life means that you lost a life and are starting over from the last checkpoint?

« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2012, 01:45:39 PM »
.<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80W4SY3lqU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80W4SY3lqU</a>.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »
Just tried to call for a Medic in Star Fox Assault.

Print