Print

Author Topic: Next-Gen stinks  (Read 17969 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2005, 04:34:53 PM »
...Why so many references to the mouth?

I'm just kidding. I thought it might make this topic a bit lighter.

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2005, 07:31:19 PM »
Black Mage has all the answers because he is a wise person. You better not diss him though Glorb.

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2005, 07:39:08 PM »
Many of us have our own opinions, and we don't have to agree on everything. Glorb may hate the Next-Gen systems, and that's fine, as no one else's onpinons will alter my own, which is to get a Rev, and that must be perfectly fine with everyone else. We are entering a new evoulution of video games, and some players, like Glorb, aren't ready for it. Nintendo has suprised us countless times in the past, analog sticks, Super Mario 64, Game Boy, and they are bound to astonish us with the Rev also.

Nintendo may be doing some odd decisions, but Nintendo may have a back-up plan. They may sell traditional two handed controllers, or they may have other things, but if we aren't ready, we shouldn't diss the future and Nintendo, as they have done suprising things and have survived countless waves of competitors and big name companies like Atari, Microsoft, Sony, SNK, and many others. So stop this senseless fighting, as no ones opinions will get changed, and no one will agree on the same thing. That is all.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2005, 09:21:57 AM »
Fighting? I was under the impression we were informing a misinformed person.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2005, 01:10:12 PM »
Misinformed, yes, but I smell a fire somewhere here. Oh well, must be my kitchen. Wait... Oh, man! Hold on a sec...

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2005, 06:18:55 PM »
Seriously, did you have to say something like that?

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2005, 09:15:34 AM »
Who, me or dude?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2005, 01:02:24 PM »
I guess it was me. But it did happen though. Darn toaster, almost burned down my house. You wanna know what it did to my toast? *holds up some weird brown sludge* It destroyed it completly!! It doesn't even look like a loaf of bread. Hmm, I probably should have put peanut butter after I toasted it. Arghh, I hate mondays.

Most Wishy-Washy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2005, 04:01:16 PM »
Heheheh-- Comedic relief. Gotta' love it.

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2005, 05:40:18 PM »
dude677=Garfield

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 07:18:02 PM »
Nah, dude677= MadTV star.

Edited by - Mr. Wiggles on 10/26/2005 8:18:13 PM

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2005, 02:35:06 PM »
You know, dude, Nintendo didn't invent analog sticks.

"...I'm not the appropriate person..."
HAHAHAHA! Black Mage, I have now paraphrased you! Oh, look how the tables have turned!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2005, 04:01:29 PM »
 That's a quote, not a paraphrase.

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2005, 04:05:57 PM »
Are you mad Glorb? I've seen you bash other people's opinions, Complain about a misplaced topic,etc.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2005, 07:18:14 PM »
I guess he has a reason to try to bash us... I mean, everyone's bashing him and his opinions. And he's right about the Revolution topics. Too many. All the posts should be going to the most popular one: Revolution Controller Revealed!! wheter they're about the controller or the console itslef.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print