Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you DON"T like  (Read 19324 times)

« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »
No, what we have here is an immature, annoying jerk who isn't funny (you).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »
No, what we have here is an immature, annoying jerk who isn't funny (you).

Yeah...I'm not the one who is up in my case because I just made a funny statemnet that I thought was funny. Do you happen to hear the words SARCASM and MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS?!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2006, 08:25:21 PM »
I've not heard of the word "Buisness" before, no. I have heard of "business", though.

You said the word "gay" derogatorily, and in my book that's a HUGE no no. You did it again EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO. What did you say when you were confronted the second time? "ooo, I did it again, didn't I?" Not a "Oh, sorry", not a "I'll never do it again, sorry". (If you said either one of those I would have gotten off your "case" as long as you were sincere.)

Usage of the word in that context shows immaturity, and I cannot respect anyone who uses it that way.

Moving on, though, what you might think is funny can be thought of as annoying/stupid by others. I know you're still fairly new, but people who act like you don't get respected by pretty much anyone here. It also sometimes leads to a ban.

So, either shape up, or ship out.

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »
"ooo, i did it again, didn't i" meant I was sorry. Moral: Don't take things the wrong way. ;)

EDIT: "people who act like you don't get respected by pretty much anyone here."

HA HA. Funny! Just because someoneis sometimes mediocore dosen't mean you have to treat them [badly]. Now stop it!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 11:31:06 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:48 PM »
If you were TRULY sorry, then you'd include either the words "sorry" or "I apologize". I interpretted what you said as just an "oops", and not being very sincere at all.

Moral: Use words that actually show literal meaning on the internet, rather than a vague meaning.

EDIT: Now you're just being childish.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:08 PM »
I am someone different than either of the two that made up this page before me, and it took 6/15 of a page to have someone else post.

To be honest, I never got into the Legend of Zelda series.  I'm not saying I don't like it, but it's a Nintendo game I'm uninterested in.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:21 PM »
Stop fighting.

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2006, 08:54:28 PM »
If you were TRULY sorry, then you'd include either the words "sorry" or "I apologize". I interpretted what you said as just an "oops", and not being very sincere at all.

Moral: Use words that actually show literal meaning on the internet, rather than a vague meaning.

EDIT: Now you're just being childish.

Oh, now your're the internet police? WOW! That's childish.

EDIT: No I'm not being childish. You're just mad because I'm not like you. Wow. Nobody has to be the same on the internet, moron.

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2006, 08:57:21 PM »
I said stop fighting. Next person Vid or Nintendo Bros. to fight gets banned or something.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
I never much liked the Super Mario Land games. They seem too out of place compared to the others. Mario's Pinball Land would also apply.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:06:50 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2006, 10:26:14 PM »
Yeah, Mario Pinball Land seems like a game that needed a strong license, so they used Mario on it, Just like Capcom did with the MegaMan Battle Network series.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2006, 09:45:18 AM »
One Nintendo game I hate in Urban Champion. Nintendo single-handedly created the fighting genre there, but almost destroyed it, too.
every

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
I've only played it on Wario Ware, and it was 3 seconds. From what I saw from only a short time, it really wasn't good at all. I agree with Glorb.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »
I wasn't really a WL fan. Anyway, I hate nintendo Pennant Chase baseball. Nintendo needs to stay away from sports.

Hold on, wasn't that game canceled or moved or something? I mean, I remember reading about and how it was supposed to be released last year but it never surfaced...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
I didn't like Wario Ware at first but when I started to play it more it became really fun.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Print