Poll

Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?

Yoshi
16 (29.1%)
Kirby
39 (70.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Print

Author Topic: Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?  (Read 27702 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
I see it this way: fill a room with tons and tons of the same kind of food and see who can eat more before it's all gone. Kirby would be sucking it all in, while Yoshi has to shoot his tongue out to grab the food. Kirby would have all that food gone before Yoshi could get down 5 good-size turkeys/20 BK Whoppers/100 Hershey bars/70 hot dogs/however you want the comparison to be. Even though I love Yoshi and he's #1 on my Top Six for Super Mario Bros, I hafta try and be an impartial judge here. So I say Kirby.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 10:14:44 AM »
Big, fat Homer Simpson.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 12:29:53 PM »
Kirby's body is small, nbut he has a black hole for a stomach. Yoshi's body is small, but anything he eats goes right through him.

Who said anything about eating enemies, here? It's who could eat more, not who could eat more enemies.

Yes, but Kirby and Yoshi eat all their enemies in addition to food, and that's gotta count for something.

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »
Kirby..'cause he's got no tounge...it may sound silly bu I think Kriby can eat more because of this advantage. Still Yoshi's tounge in a lot more stronger (and durable) than others. I voted Kriby, but I'm at a loss on this one.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 10:04:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure Mario could eat a crapload of pasta if he wanted to, but he's no match for Yoshi or Kirby
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 11:36:31 AM »
I don't know how Tingrio eats, but my tongue assists me when it comes to eating.

Edit: I only have one tongue!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 03:18:36 PM by TEM »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
Even though Yoshi is one of my favorite VG characters, I'm afraid my vote will have to go to Kirby.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 11:34:39 PM »
I voted Kirby, but I really don't know for sure, because the more I think about it, the less sense it makes..

Yoshi has a long tongue, but Kirby could just vaccuum them up, but both can eat infinitely, but.. *explodes*

On a related note: Pac-Man is the clear winner, as his metabolism is so high, if he didn't eat constantly, he would cease to be.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 09:49:16 PM »
Untrue, you can go around parts of the maze with no dots forever and not die.
Hmm... thinking more about it, I still think Yoshi beats Kirby. In SSBM, Yoshi lays the egg after eating someone without you having to do anything. With Kirby you must tilt the control stick down to swallow them, and then get rid of the power (provided it wasn't another Kirby...). Er, wait a moment, Kirby doesn't actually eat the characters in SSBM. Let's talk about eating enemies from Adventure mode, in this case. Loshi eats the enemy and instantaneously lays the egg, so he's ready to eat the next one. Kirby holds it in his mouth  until you push down, taking a valuable second of time. Therefore, Yoshi could eat faster... but not necessarily more. At any rate, I'm sticking with Yoshi.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 10:10:35 PM »
I will say that I think Kirby may not eat faster than Yoshi, but both could eat an infinite amount of anything. If they both can keep eating without losing any weight (maybe from how fast they eat or how long they keep eating for, which could, in theory, tire you), they both can eat virtually infinitely. As for the question of "What would happen if they tried to eat eachother at the same time?", I say that Yoshi would stick his tongue to the back of Kirby's mouth. However, when Yoshi pulls Kirby forward, Kirby's mouth will be opened very wide, thus ending with Kirby chewing on Yoshi's nose and Yoshi holding Kirby. If this kept going on, Kirby might eventually eat Yoshi by suction because of the large mouth, but, as the Tootsie Pop commercials say, "The world may never know."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »
My vote goes to Kirby.

My reasoning:
1. Yoshi immediately turns indigestible objects into eggs, while Kirby can swallow ANYTHING (within reason.)

2. In the lame-o TV show, Kirby is shown eating entire tables of food at once.

3.Kirby's mouth is wider than Yoshi's.

4.Kirby does not get full, he retains his mouth, but fails to use it since he can just blow things up.

Although Yoshi is much cooler than Kirby :)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »
im goin for kirbi because when yoshi eats somthing it comes out the other end
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 12:17:29 AM »
PAC-MAN

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 12:51:38 AM »
as the Tootsie Pop commercials say, "The world may never know."

Forgot where this was from.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »
I saw that on someone's sig in another forum.  Best sig ever!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print