Print

Author Topic: The Super Mario Bros Super Show  (Read 9740 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »
good dvd release series...what i heard is that they took out all of the music from super show.
This is the big problem I was thinking of, specifically, I've seen the edited version of "Hooded Robin and His Mario Men" that removes "Rockin' Robin", as well as "Plumbers Academy" without "Workin' for a Livin'", both replaced with ordinary incidental music.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
Does the SMB3 DVD keep the Milli Vanilli song?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
They have that running music while the band is playing...like whenever the Marios are in a tight spot you hear that music that kinda sounds like a ripoff of Michael Jackson's Beat It...that's what Milli Vanilli play during the concert, that's what the "back up band" play (the same thing) and at the end they're like this one's for you Princess!  And it's the same one again...I had to laugh hahaha.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 10:49:44 PM »
good dvd release series...what i heard is that they took out all of the music from super show.

That's the only complaint I have about the DVD sets.  Though I heard somewhere that the PAL release kept the music, but I could be wrong.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 01:01:15 PM »
They had some pretty good tunes on that show too...Magic Carpet Ride!

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »
I didn't care much for the licensed music, but what I thought was really cool was hearing instrumental/arranged versions of songs from SMB and SMB2 as background music. I'd buy a soundtrack CD with those any day.

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »
Yes! Me too. I am glad someone shares my opinion about the music. I would definitley buy a SMB3 show soundtrack (SMBSS too, but I really like the Toad's House remix from the SMB3 show)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
I think that the music changes in Kootie Pie Rocks ruined the episode. Luckily I still have the same episode with the right music tucked away on my computer somewhere.

On the topic of the AoSMB3 set, does anyone else have a problem with Super Koopa or is it just my disc?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »
Like it seems to skip parts or the audio is out of sync with the video? I've had that trouble too. My DVD player may be part of the blame: ti's several years old (almost a decade, I think) and I've been having trouble with other DVDs too. But anyway, yeah, I'm having the similar trouble with that episode.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »
I heard that the master tape for super koopa was busted, so thats why it gets all choppy like that.  Not bad considering it, although I do own the vhs with misadventures in babysitting and super koopa, so i have a picture perfect version of it.  Good episode!

Print