Print

Author Topic: Now you can finally know  (Read 5028 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 22, 2015, 02:30:14 AM »
I was a time traveler from the future, and we've finally caught up to when I left for the past. In the 2015 I knew, I was 12, and I loved Rick and Morty so much I wished I were a 20-something so I could have other 20-something friends to talk to about it, because you know how kids who watch South Park are just there for the swearing and the fart jokes, well, I didn't want to be one of those kids.

When the government sent me back in time they told me I wasn't allowed to talk about the future. Being annoyingly precocious 12-year-old, I went ahead and used a Rick and Morty character's name, Bird Person, for my username here anyway, because that's technically not TALKING about the future, but yeah I've been told off enough times about that, eventually they forced me to change it. And I ended up going with "Skeleton" and variations thereof a little bit too early, a little bit before the Spooky Scary Skeletons memes really took off, but luckily nobody noticed that. I had to make up this awesome story that I made up a [dukar]ty username "because I was 12" but the truth is that I just didn't understand the gravity of spacetime because I was 12.

This is also why I acted like a genwunner ******** when Diamond and Pearl were the newest Pokémon games. I said the new Pokémon didn't look like Pokémon should but the truth was that Gen 5 and 6's new ones were just SO good that I was upset I wasn't allowed to mention them until 2010 and 2013.

But yeah Rick and Morty is really good
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 03:01:25 PM »
I'm tempted to believe you.

But yeah you're right. I think I'm a week behind season 2 at this point. I think I like season 2 better than I liked season 1, but that may just be because it's new and fresh in my mind, and all the jokes from season 1 have been done to death within my circle of friends. I don't know. Subjective things are weird and gross.

Rick's car's defense system is terrifying.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »
I gave you all that crap about changing your name and this entire time it was actually the government's fault? I apologize, man.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 02:03:00 AM »
Please write a short origin story for me.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 07:17:01 PM »
I laughed harder than I should have.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print