Print

Author Topic: Wii Price Drop... Please  (Read 5533 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 05:24:28 PM »
makes me wonder what the point of the Jumper Pak was then.
It's because the N64 used Rambus DRAM, which requires unused memory slots to have a jumper in them.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
Also, the Expansion Pak did not enhance games that had no capability for enhancement. Of the games that didn't require it, only some benefited from the extra memory in the form of higher resolution, framerate, or extended draw distance. The rest (earlier titles at least) are exactly the same either way.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 07:19:06 PM »
I am getting really excited for Brawl, even though I have no way to play it. I decided I want to change that. But it would suck if I bought a Wii next week and then all of a sudden a month from now the Wii price drops! Are there rumors of a Wii price drop in the near future? I kind of doubt it, since sales are still through the roof, but I don't want to get screwed over like I did with the Game Boy Advance SP, which came out just after I got a GBA.

I'm most likely going to end up getting a job, earning the money and paying the full $315 for my Brawl rig, but maybe there's hope.
0k this is what happened to me: We were in Best Buy and we saw someone at a cash register with a wii. If you are having trouble finding them, be sure to ask because they do not have them on shelves where i live. And i would go to best buy because my dad got a wii, a classic controller, wii sports, a wiimote, Super Mario Galaxy, for about maybe $230 bucks. Hope this helped. And i hope you do eventually do get one!!!
In one ear, out the other. All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
I have yet to find a Wii
Ditto used Machop!

Print