Miscellaneous > The White Mushroom House

Stuff Burdening Me

(1/5) > >>

ShadowBrain:
Okay, as many of my relatives have owned multiple old Nintendo-related hardware and games over the years, I'm currently sitting on a pile of myriad old consoles, cartridges, etc. they let me have. Yes, I know most of this stuff isn't worth buying, but I reckon I've got nothing to lost but a little time by posting this list:

--1 NES
--7 NES controllers
--Memory Card 59
--SNES "Tribal-Tap 5"
--2 NES game cases
--2 Zappers
--Game Boy plus AV cord (bizzarely enough, I think it only works with the cord plugged in)
--2 extra AV cords (NES/SNES)
--One video cord (NES/SNES)
--3 copies of Super Mario Bros.
--Super Mario Bros 2.
--2 copies of Dragon Warrior
--The Legend of Zelda

They're not losing me any money, but then again, they're not making me any--in other words, since I'm really bad at deciding how much old stuff should cost, I'm going to be working on a heavily bargain-based "name your price" system here.

nensondubois:
Are there 4 rubber feet on the SNES and is it "discolored"? How much for the Super Mario World? 5$? How much for the SNES Multitap?

Luigison:
I'm interested in:

NES (if you have a top loader)
NES controllers (if any are bone shaped)
SNES & A/V cord (if you have the power adapter)
3 NES game cases
Dragon Warrior

Edit: nensondubois has first dibs on the SNES.

ShadowBrain:

--- Quote from: nensondubois on January 29, 2010, 06:46:54 PM ---Are there 4 rubber feet on the SNES and is it "discolored"?

--- End quote ---
Yes, it's got the rubber feet, but it is pretty beat-up and discolored. Also, like I said, I haven't got a controller for it.

--- Quote from: Luigison on January 30, 2010, 08:21:52 AM ---NES (if you have a top loader)
NES controllers (if any are bone shaped)

--- End quote ---
No... but now I kind of want those (I think I've seen a top-loading NES in a picture once, but I can't remember about the "bone" controller).

--- Quote from: Luigison on January 30, 2010, 08:21:52 AM ---3 NES game cases
Dragon Warrior

--- End quote ---
These, I can handle. Two of the cases are the standard black ones and one is a plastic box one. One of the Dragon Warrior copies is used-game-store shrink-wrapped and was sitting in my grandparent's closet for a long time, the other one has plenty of verifiable use but ought to work (well, as good as a 20+ years-old game can).

WarpRattler:
I own a top-loading NES with the bone controller. But I have no intents to part with it. And in any case, Boo_penguin staked his claim on it long ago.

And I'm very interested in the copy of Super Mario Bros. 2, but nothing else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version