Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - The Goopy Inferno in Under A Minute w/ C-Stick held right  (Read 5114 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: July 29, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »
I'm sorry this video took me so long to make, but I was away at college. This was requested by Weegee:

"Beat "the Goopy Inferno" from Super Mario Sunshine in under a minute... while holding the controller's C Stick all the way to the right, for the entire time. It might be advisable to use tape to hold the C Stick off-centre."

Weegee never mentioned anything about using the L Button, but I decided not to use it anyway.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXiYb_RNkA

Play Time: 44 seconds

Enjoy!

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »
That was hot stuff, man, you were really on fire.

You should use your powers for Metroid speed runnin', too.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
Good God! Not only did you do it, but you had plenty of time to spare. Fantabulous work.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »
That was hot stuff, man, you were really on fire.

You should use your powers for Metroid speed runnin', too.

Thanks! Unfortunately the only Metroid game I have is Super Metroid, though I have played a few others. In any case, most of my SNES games have trouble working, and Super Metroid is one of them, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:05:15 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »
You still got it, lol

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »
Hahaha, hilarious challenge. Good job WeeGee and Kimi.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 03:06:09 PM »
That was one of the coolest levels in the game

Well done, Kimimaru
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
Awesome job!  I want to play SMS now. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print