TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Sigh... where is everyone?

<< < (9/12) > >>

The Chef:
Oh yeah, I popped into Lemmy's Land official chatroom once. I found out that Lemmy decided to end the site without an official word because he just couldn't take the idiocy anymore. And then I promptly never went back to said chatroom because I couldn't take the idiocy either.

bobman37:
I remember when you guys joined, and the impact you each made upon arrival. At the time I never would have imagined that Weegee, Shadowbrain, The Chef, etc would become the new TEM, Suffix, Chupperson Weird, etc. simply because you were the newbies!

(that's not a personality comment, moreso about being the "forum regulars". and also I know Suffix is active again or something, but still)

I guess my point is, my impression of TMK is stuck in 2008 and you are all still newbies to me, and the fact that you're not is weird.

I'm curious: has any of you ever heard of Watoad?

Koopaslaya:
Umm... I still have to beat you in Mini Putt. I'm stil grinding.

The Chef:
Yes, I know who Watoad is. On occasion I'll even muse about whatever happened to him. Are any of the original staff or oldbies still in contact with him?

ShadowBrain:
Well, I'm honored to have joined "the ranks," in some small capacity! :) "Watoad" rings a bell, but I couldn't quote a post for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version