FFXIV
1 (12.5%)
FFXV
0 (0%)
Other
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Final Fantasy  (Read 5128 times)

Tavros

• he was hello
« on: September 28, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »
What is your favorite Final Fantasy? If I forgot a main series one, then feel free to say.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
I've never finished a Final Fantasy game.  Of the ones I've played, the one in which I got closest (therefore the one that engaged me the most) was FFIV.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
My favorite is FFXIV, simply by virtue of the sheer amount of time I've poured into it. I haven't got more than a couple hours into any of the other ones I've played.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 05:18:21 PM »
CHRONO TRIGGER, but I voted for X. 

Also, there was one I recall enjoying a lot with my father on the SNES, but I don't recall which one it was.   
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 06:57:59 PM »
That would have to be either 4 or 6. And of those two, 6 was the only one with a multiplayer mode.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:15:47 PM »
I don't think it was 6 simply because we weren't playing together.  When I said "with my father' I meant watching him play and explaining basic mechanics.  If I recall correctly it may have been called II or III on SNES.  We also played Chrono Trigger and some other Square games (something with Quest in the title?) that weren't FF so I may be confused on the series.  We also played at least one Mana game.  Man, those were about 3 decades ago.  Good memories.  Now he mostly plays slot simulators and occasional match 3 games (he was really into Plant vs Zombies though). 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »
The only main-series entries I've played are the DS versions of III and IV. My favourite game bearing the FF title, though, is Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.

I'm a maverick.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
VI and VII are the only ones I liked enough to beat.
Relics.

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 05:06:24 PM »
FFVI (originally III on the Snes) is alright, and pretty good multiplayer.

I also like FFIX, but have only watched my sister play it. I have my own copy now, so maybe one day I'll start a file..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:48:49 PM »
CHRONO TRIGGER

I wasn't gonna say it, but
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 09:42:08 PM »
Though V is my favorite FF, Chrono Trigger is my favorite Square game.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print