Video Games > Video Game Chat

Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS

<< < (114/115) > >>

The Chef:
Cloud seems like he's really more there to represent Final Fantasy as a whole, which is very synonymous with Nintendo. Can't really blame a business for picking the face of the most famous game in that particular series.

Weegee:
Wish they'd gone with a Black Mage instead. I want to Blizzaga someone's ass.

Come to think of it, the only character I've downloaded was Mewtwo, and I wouldn't have bothered had he not been free. All I've bought besides that are the Toad and Geno costumes and the Mario Maker stage.

Also, http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/02/23/sakurai-geno-super-smash-dlc-character/

WarpRattler:
The Chef has the right idea. Cloud is the Final Fantasy character; if you asked a hundred people which series protagonist was their favorite, you'd get a handful of responses each for Cecil, Terra, Squall, and Tidus, with the majority of the responses being Cloud. Picking another Final Fantasy character for a crossover fighter would be like picking Raiden instead of Solid Snake or DmC Dante instead of classic Devil May Cry Dante.

CrossEyed7:
Wouldn't've killed Square to throw in a couple more songs for the stage, tho. Not only no remixes, but no FF6, SMRPG, or Chrono Trigger music either? Cloud's technically been on Nintendo consoles, but nothing in his Smash representation has anything to do with Nintendo.

Tavros:
Theatrhythm? It's a stretch, but Cloud, Let The Battles Begin, and Fight On! (AKA the best piece in anything ever) were in at least the first game. (I don't own Curtain Call, so I don't know if it has Let The Battles Begin)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version