Video Games > Video Game Chat

New Super 3DS Bros

(1/7) > >>

bobbysq1337:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1cwg6mUhAg

Toad:
It's too early for a new system. I've barely broken in the old new system..

CrossEyed7:
Putting the stylus on the bottom seems really stupid. Unless they've massively improved their styluses' sticking power over the Wii U and Old 3DS, that's going to fall out after a few months. I don't know why they keep randomly moving it to every possible location when they already had the perfect location on the DS Lite.

Not a huge fan of moving the Start and Select buttons back over there. I really liked being able to reach one with either thumb (especially since Select always does the same thing as Start in 3DS games). I'll get used to it again, though.

I am a huge fan of the Super Famicom colored face buttons. Hoping the American version either leaves them that way or changes them to the purple and lavender SNES buttons.

I noticed that they even put a little indentation in the hinge above the C-stick to give your thumb enough room up there. That's nice.

Not particularly looking forward to having to buy a MicroSD card that'll fit all the games on my normal sized SD card now. Gonna have to start watching for sales.

Also: Xenoblade is being ported to New 3DS in Japan, and won't work on Old 3DS. (No confirmation of a NA port yet.) So this is looking like it's more Game Boy Color than DSi.

I was going to say I'll have to wait to buy one until they make a purple one, but if we get these faceplates in NA, I guess I won't have an excuse.

CrossEyed7:
Oh, also too, Old 3DSs get dashboard themes in October.

Toad:
Are the dashboard themes free on the Old 3DS? I hope they're free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version