Print

Author Topic: im sorry everyone.  (Read 8080 times)

« on: April 13, 2002, 02:35:10 AM »
look guys  what is wrong with me? NOTHING. what is wrong? NOTHING. so whats with the mario/crash thing
? NOTHING D##N IT! people are people and you cant control that.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2002, 03:03:58 AM »
and black mage i what do you mean you are a sad person?

wario: i love it when daisy is naked.
im a wario, ima gonna win!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2002, 11:11:49 AM »
Look I am now actually back and wont be busy what did they do now? I thought that was over! The we hate Bandicoot buddy becuase he likes Crash again huh? Well dont leave again wait you pretended well dont think about leaving!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2002, 01:50:59 PM »
look, man
i'm fine with crash, i'm fine with you

can't we all just get along?
this whole thing is getting old
'i don't like bandicootbuddy 'cause he likes crash'
'i don't like anyone 'cause they don't like me'

let's just bury this

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2002, 06:22:27 PM »
Uhh Buddy...
Dangit u cussed me out via e-mail, i sent u formal apology.  U still mad?  I say sorry again.

If it is because o me that u is doing this, then u take things way 2 seriously.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2002, 10:01:22 PM »
Don't look at me!! I-I-I didn't do it!!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2002, 12:55:51 AM »
lt. eagle im sorry too and apology accepted. for the last time : WHATS WRONG WITH CRASH? I ALMOST LIKED X_ BOX BUT I DONT LIKE IT CUZ IT HAS NO GOOD GAMES! OKAY! LETS END THIS TOPIC!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 02:09:40 PM »
 Heh, you can't end the topic before I get my word in.

First off, what I meant by "You are a sad person" is exactly what I said. I don't see how you can interpurt it any other way than what is intended.

Next, I'll be blunt, I don't like you, and no, it's not because you like Crash. It's not that at all. It's because you act like a stuck up, spoiled, five year old. You whine, you complain, and basically make this place less enjoyable. Now, I'm not trying to start anything, or bring anything back, but I don't like to 'sugar coat' things. But, I guess I'll have to explain what that means to you as well, eh?

If you are going to bury the hatchet, then by all means go ahead. But if you are going to continue to act the way you do, than I will continue to act as I do, which I don't see it being out of line at all.

If you are going to leave because of me, good. I'll take full responsibility for it.

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2002, 01:31:42 AM »
i dont care what you say because im staying here for a while. and this topic end now. no more discussion.

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2002, 01:35:27 AM »
AHAHAHHAAA!!!!! I posted!! I posted!!! Black Mage is right you do act Like a stuck up 5 year old Always Whining I'm not leaving,wait I am" I don't get you,nobody Dis-likes you for Liking Crash SO DROP THIS WHOLE D@MNED USELESS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shall die a Hideous Death,just as GrimSack did,MarioSpiceMeat- Colonel MamaMia Mario
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2002, 01:44:10 AM »
yeah, bandicootbuddy, you are a annoying little brat. go hide in a hole somewhere and cry. ( and dont come back)

stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!
stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2002, 03:06:52 AM »
because im being deprived because i live with my stupid father who spoiles  me but he dont care about how i act. so were not talking about this anymore.

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2002, 08:05:38 AM »
you stole my name! except read my profile its different. since your a loser now, why dont you go back to crash place! you thief!

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2002, 08:07:06 AM »
you stole my name! except read my profile its different. since your a loser now, why dont you go back to crash place! you thief!

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2002, 08:07:56 AM »

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2002, 08:12:49 AM »
who cares if i hacked into your name. well im going now so anybody dont look for me. these message boards dont need me ruinin em. im not worth it. and black mage, thank you for reminding of how much of a loser i am.

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2002, 09:42:51 AM »
blackmage dont be proud of yourself you jerk.
an yway if anybody gets mad about it, blame blackmage.  im a nuisance to this whole site and i know the boards will be better without me, making everthing gay. and wario junior sorry about hacking into your name. goodbye.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
Is it too late to convince this guy not to leave? Cause I like Crash Bandicoot too.
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »
You two have a lot in common too. Though to be fair, I think he only threatened to leave the board once. Despite that, I'm positive you guys would've hit it off.

It's funny in retrospect, as much as I did not like bandicootbuddy, I'd take him over some of the current posters.

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 04:23:37 PM »
some of the current posters.

:3

Of course, if it weren't for folks like me, your duty as a Super member would be extremely boring.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 05:34:29 PM »
Is it too late to convince this guy not to leave? Cause I like Crash Bandicoot too.

Same, depending on whether he's referring to Naughty Dog Crash or post-Naughty Dog Crash.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
-_-  Did this forum just get a little more retarded?  Somebody please close this thread.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 06:25:07 PM »
I'm wondering what prompted Glorb to "revive" such an obscure, dismal thread as this.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 06:29:38 PM »
I guess I got caught up in all the retardedness of this thread and didn't realize it was agaes old :P
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
It's funny in retrospect, as much as I did not like bandicootbuddy, I'd take him over some of the current posters.

So underagefan kids causing drama amongst themselves is better than immature teens spouting internet memes?

I'm kinda conflicted on that myself.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »
Sometimes you have to pick your poison.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 11:06:34 PM »
In any case, Mr. Wiggles did an incredible job of summing up both the past and present.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 09:48:35 PM »
WOW. I have only heard of 2 people in this thread.
Guess who's back!!!

Print