Print

Author Topic: Minecrack  (Read 30337 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »
Still playing.  Sort of.  That might not be the case now that the weekend is over and I'm back at school doing homework and such.

Anyway, the update is cool, I guess.  I haven't really seen much of the new Nether content, and the crappy desert island I spawned on means I haven't experienced any new biomes or structures, either.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 05:57:02 AM »
I got a new laptop, so I've finally had the chance to indulge myself properly into the game instead of walking around short sighted all the time.

The welcoming party to the nether was probably the most enlightening to see after the trainwreck of trying to transverse it on my old computer, as a fortress had spawned right in front of my face on the first step inside.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 08:17:21 AM »
>:(

I still haven't seen a fortress, Nether or otherwise.  I wish I would, too, because I really need a Blaze Rod.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2011, 12:23:45 AM »
Here's what I do, still: Load my world, explore recklessly until I die, then lose interest and come back a few weeks later.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2011, 09:10:25 AM »
Something tells me that if you were a little less reckless and cut out some of that "die" part, you might not lose interest quite as quickly.  Or maybe quicker.  I dunno. 

My map has been pretty easy to explore so far because I spawned in a sort of archipelago and had basically nothing but ocean around me in every direction for almost as far as I could see on my first map (as in, the item, not the world I was in).  So just a quick boat trip around the region and the map was mostly filled.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2011, 04:29:45 AM »
Tonight I finally located a stronghold, gathered enough eyes of endor to activate the portal, armed myself to the teeth with resources, and jumped into the portal.

No more than 10 seconds had passed before I dug a brief hole to surface and caught sight of the Enderdragon, who had immediately dive bombed and knocked me about 20 miles away from the floating island into oblivion.

« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 08:38:05 AM »
Tonight I finally located a stronghold, gathered enough eyes of endor to activate the portal, armed myself to the teeth with resources, and jumped into the portal.

No more than 10 seconds had passed before I dug a brief hole to surface and caught sight of the Enderdragon, who had immediately dive bombed and knocked me about 20 miles away from the floating island into oblivion.

This is why no one goes to The End without creative mode or hacks.

« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 08:02:19 PM »
Mojang will live stream the creation of a game on Humble Bundle, and you can vote on the polls to influence the genre and theme of the game they will make.
Humble Bundle Mojam

I voted for  a Candy Land FPS, myself. Unfortunately, it seems most want an RTS game.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »
Not as cool as I would have expected.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2012, 08:01:46 AM »
I have recently become an admin on a server that's run by some people I go to school with. The only problem is that their hosting is being stupid, so it's not up. I'll get you the IP once it's back up.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »
I am best friends with the guy running the UW "Minecraft Club", but the server situation's apparently been besieged with problems for months.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2012, 11:57:43 PM »
With my new computer, I got 600 fps.
On multiplayer.
WELCOME TO OVERKILL LAND.

Also, I transferred over my .minecraft folder to the new computer through a NAS and it ran into a few problems because I named it "bobby .minecraft"(I thought I might have had to back up more), so when I removed the "bobby", Windows apparently thought the ".minecraft" was a file extension (somehow). I added a period after the name and then removed it to stop the problem.

Print