Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476363 times)

« Reply #1485 on: January 30, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »
Yep, and I originated it!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1486 on: January 30, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
Peach wins the grand prize! $100 for making the 100th page of "The Pointless Topic!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1487 on: January 30, 2006, 03:37:35 PM »
YAY! Thank you!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1488 on: January 30, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »
OMG! 100th page! OMG! OMG! OMG! Lessee, how can we celebrate this? I know, I'll say pointless 100 times!

pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless
pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless
pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who gets the Strong Bad email reference gets a cookie.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1489 on: January 30, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
Oh! E-mail me!

« Reply #1490 on: January 30, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
I don't email people on forums. Not after what happened with the "I will send you all a picture!" topic that was a HUGE flop.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1491 on: January 30, 2006, 03:45:57 PM »
It must've got closed cause I've never seen it before.

« Reply #1492 on: January 30, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »
More likely it got DELETED!

« Reply #1493 on: January 30, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
Guess what? YOURE DELETED, MWAHAHaHH! just kidding.

« Reply #1494 on: January 30, 2006, 03:57:14 PM »
Dear Strong Bad, how do you type with boxing gloves on? Signed Kitty. *as Strong Bad* Oh, this is totally new, how should I answer this? I know! DELETED! *baah*

« Reply #1495 on: January 30, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »
*presses Ctrl-A, then Delete*

Wait, nothing happened...the universe is still here? Oh, wait...

*empties recycle bin*
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1496 on: January 30, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »
*pants* 

Strong Bad: I'm, I'm parched.  I need a glass of water.

That is from the flashback email, the 100th SBemail.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1497 on: January 30, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »
*gives Jman a glass of water* *throws the water in his face* There, is that better?

« Reply #1498 on: January 30, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
Don't forget, I like bending sentences...

*gives water a glass of Jman* *throws the Jman in his face* There, is that better?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1499 on: January 30, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »
That is from the flashback email, the 100th SBemail.

Ding ding ding! You got it! *gives Jman a cookie*

Print