Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476547 times)

« Reply #2115 on: March 26, 2006, 10:59:05 PM »
XXX
XXX
XXX

Okay, this time for real.  Please choose an X... You only get one chance, and the X will reveal your true self.  How?  Well, the X's are arranged and colored such that your bio vibes lead you to the right one.  It's all quite complicated science, and I won't delve into it.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #2116 on: March 27, 2006, 12:58:06 AM »
I got Legend of Zelda, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, and just today I purchased Pokemon Leaf Green.

LoZ: 1 Triforce piece
M&L PiT: Fighting Sunnycide
P LG: Viridian City, Squirtle and Pidgey

I also got a book, and socks.

BTW, I'm Rip Van Fish.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2117 on: March 27, 2006, 07:52:58 PM »

Okay, this time for real.  Please choose an X... You only get one chance, and the X will reveal your true self.  How?  Well, the X's are arranged and colored such that your bio vibes lead you to the right one.  It's all quite complicated science, and I won't delve into it.

I'm a Bob-omb. *explodes*
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2118 on: March 28, 2006, 01:34:15 PM »
I'm a bob-omb too........ *explodes as well* 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 01:35:48 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2119 on: March 28, 2006, 07:50:18 PM »
Triforce = ________, _________, and _________.
-------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2120 on: March 28, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »
Aren't the three triforces Wisdom, Power and Courage?

By the way, I'm thinking of writing a Legend of Zelda musical based on A Link to the past.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2121 on: March 29, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »
I'm a flippin' Bob-omb! >_<
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2122 on: March 29, 2006, 06:55:28 PM »
Aren't the three triforces Wisdom, Power and Courage?

By the way, I'm thinking of writing a Legend of Zelda musical based on A Link to the past.

Yeah, good one.  My friend made up new ones - Smarts, Strength, and Braveness.

BTW, you can get the soundtrack for LTTP if you have Winamp (Winamp.com), the necessary Winamp plugin (google search SPC plugin for Winamp), and the SPC files (google search Link to the Past SPC files).  Good luck on the musical, I would like to see how it goes.
-------------

« Reply #2123 on: March 30, 2006, 02:17:37 PM »
Dance dance dance! *does a dance*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2124 on: March 30, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »
Pokemon Leaf Green: Wartortle, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Dugtrio, Farfetch'd, Snorlax.

My best team eva. :D

« Reply #2125 on: March 31, 2006, 03:42:47 PM »
I say, I miss those Poke'mon games.  They were quite fun, quite fun. 
Plus I liked to name them weird and funny things.  :)  Like, I once had a Snorlax named Donut, and a Pikachu named Lemony, and a Jigglypuff named Pinky Joe.  I can't really remember any others though... 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2126 on: March 31, 2006, 06:43:54 PM »
"This shark will swallow you whole"~ Jaws

I eat poop.

I see poop.

« Reply #2127 on: March 31, 2006, 06:50:17 PM »
Note to all Kamikazes: If at first you don't succeed... too late, you're dead. :P

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2128 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:45 PM »
I was just reading that old "And now for something completley different" topic.  Man, some of those Mastercard parodies were darn funny.

Starting your adventure= 1 wakeup call from your dad.

Rescuing Princess Zelda the first time= The deaths of many possessed soldiers.

Finding the three pendants=more of the same except you fight three bosses as well.

The master Sword= One chosen hero.

One ticked off hero slicing and dicing his way to the destruction of Aghanim: priceless.

There are some things money can't buy.  But LOZ cost me ten bucks and I still haven't beaten it!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2129 on: April 01, 2006, 06:24:37 AM »
Today, let's not forget the death of a fool.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print