Print

Author Topic: Duck Hunt for Nintendo DS!  (Read 4915 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 01, 2005, 08:43:53 AM »
Nintendo will continue the NES Classic series on the DS with games like Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley.I'm guessing this is an April Fool's Joke.

Edit: It's Hogan's Alley, not Hogan's Heros.  Duh.Actually, I edited to change the hidden text's color.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/1/2005 6:50:47 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 11:48:56 AM »
I wonder if we should allow any news to be posted at all today...

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:12:15 PM »
 Heh.

Read it carefully, Luigison.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 01:00:34 PM »
>  Read it carefully, Luigison.

Read my first post carefully.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/1/2005 11:01:11 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 02:41:26 PM »
Yeah, that's a quite a point, MEGAߥTE. It's a shame that the first of April falls on Friday because this is the day when I'll be available for a little live chatting. I was hoping to talk with you about your potential trip to Seattle, but nothing makes sense on this day. Lizard Dude DIED, for crying out loud.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 03:08:34 PM »
Seattle is a no go.  I can talk to you later about it if you want.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 07:30:53 PM »
Please, no more talk of LD's death, it is too depressing. If you want to talk about it, please visit the topic about it under General Mario Chat. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely mournfull about his death today, since I have been visiting this site for over 3 years, but rather than bringing all of the depression of this horrible incident to topics that have nothing to do about it, it would be much better to visit the topic that I mentioned earlier. I don't know if this site will ever be the same without him. But, it would be better if his death was not mentioned in every thread that was posted on Friday, April 1st, 2005. The worst April Fool's Day for TMK. LD was a great Mario fan, and it would be best to just avoid conversations about his passing away. (Other than in the topic I mentioned earlier.) LD...rest in peace.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »

I don't know what to say to Ledzeppelinrocks, someone else do it without having to insult him.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 07:53:27 PM »
Yeah, I just can't believe it!  You never really think it will happen to the cool people online that you talk to.

Anyway, I find the news of these DS games with the new styluses very hilarious considering that when I played Duck Hunt when I was younger I would always hold the gun right up to the screen so it would be really easy to shoot them (but I still did bad somehow)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/1/2005 6:25:47 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 11:33:42 PM »
Yoshisaurus Rex, please tell me you don't believe LD actually died too or I will lose ALOT of respect for both of you.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 11:45:47 PM »
But what if he did really die? It's not unusual if something does happen on April Fool's Day- that's when my uncle was born.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 11:47:47 PM »
I had to tell my CAD teacher, and I'll tell you too. "A lot" are two words.  In combination, the mean "a large sum." The closest thing to that is "allot," or to assign.

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2005, 12:08:18 AM »
I NEEED the Duckhunt Zapperlight stylus combo........... *drools*

------------------------------
"They won''''t miss it..."-The little voice in my head.
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2005, 12:11:55 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out when "earlier tonight" is.  Maybe Nintendo will release Duck Hunt for the DS "later yesterday".

Even though this is a joke, I would really like to have more games like Duck Hunt and Shadowgate on the DS.  The micro and mini games in WarioWare were just a tease.  

Print