Print

Author Topic: SMRPG Translation  (Read 6292 times)

« on: May 02, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »
I seem to have a problem sending private messages to people. Again I really hate to do this since I'm new to this forum, though hopefully someone can pass this along and then delete it.

Tadpole Pond was originally called Ribbit Lake
Booster Pass was originally called Iga Valley
Booster Hill was originally Bukkii or Bucky Hill
Marrymore was originally called Merry Marry Village

Right now I'm working on Enemy Attacks. Also while I'm at it, is there a contributors user-group where you can donate to the site?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »
I definitely need to revisit the SMRPG J2E page sometime. Next time I feel like going through my CD backups...

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »
I recall getting screenshots of all the enemy attacks last year... and other things.

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 03:17:23 PM »
All right, got a little bit of a start on this. Sorry for not capitalizing things, I'll fix that later.

Diamond Saw was originally called Diamond Cutter, Lullabye was Sweet/Suite Song, Mega Drain was Light Sabre

Kuroko - Croco

- bakudan (bomb)
- kinoko (mushroom, weird mushroom)

Croco 2

- bakudan/bomb and monsutaa nage (drop or throw)

Hanmaa Burosu (Hammer Bros)

hanmaa parapara (hammer drop/throw)
konjou appu (valor/guts up)

Beroomu

suima no mizu (water of sleep aka sleep sauce)
kakashi sumoggu (scarecrow smog aka s'crow funk)

kenzooru - mack

honoo - flame
honoo no kabe - flame wall/barrier

papetto - punchinello

daijishin - major earthquake (this was changed to sandstorm despite the fact that the screen shakes)

yaminpe - bowyer

arrow, sleep/rest/good night arrow aka g'night, nothing accurate is listed
for static e! or bolt, lightning orb
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:09:22 PM by SMRPG Explorer »

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »
What I don't seem to understand is why this is Sticky...?

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »
I seem to still have a problem sending private messages unless people are getting my messages and this forum doesn't say "Your message has been sent."

To NintendoExpert89: I would greatly appreciate you sending me the screenshots. I am on AIM as RavenVanHalen.

Anyway I'll continue with my list:

Strawberry (Bundt): shougekiha (shock wave) aka Electroshock, suite song as mentioned before, and what looks to be sabuzamu (couldn't find a translation for it)

Raspberry: daijishin (sandstorm), kanketsusen (geyser), I guess this would be Drain Beam

King Calamari aka Takotsuma-gessoo

Geyser, Major Earthquake/Sandstorm, Ink (sumi), Poison Water (aka the blue blob he occasionally uses)

Jonasan Joonzu aka Johnathan Johnny Jones

Samehada Kouka (Rough Sharkskin hardening aka Get Tough!), Diamond Cutter, and Light Sabre (Diamond Saw and Mega Drain)

Yaridovich

itten shouchou (It appears to be the mirage attack), shoudekiha (???), flame stone, suijoukibakutsuha (water blast... translates roughly to on the water exploding blast counter), willow wisp

More on the way
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:53:15 PM by SMRPG Explorer »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »
I seem to still have a problem sending private messages unless people are getting my messages and this forum doesn't say "Your message has been sent."
No, this forum's software just sends you back to your inbox after sending a message.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 10:07:56 AM »
Yaridovich

itten shouchou (It appears to be the mirage attack), shoudekiha (???), flame stone, suijoukibakutsuha (water blast... translates roughly to on the water exploding blast counter), willow wisp

The attack highlighted might be that attack that's like Skewer or Pierce that the Bandana Red and Blues use back in the Sunken Ship (Yarid takes off his head, places it on his spear, then uses the attack).

I;m no expert on translations, but out of his attack list, that was the only one missing..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
The attack highlighted might be that attack that's like Skewer or Pierce that the Bandana Red and Blues use back in the Sunken Ship (Yarid takes off his head, places it on his spear, then uses the attack).

I'm no expert on translations, but out of his attack list, that was the only one missing..

Ah I should have known better. Thanks for that. More translations are on the way tomorrow.

Posted these late:

carnikiss = kami tsuki (God slash)
jasuteisu bureika = ??? breaker
andeddo neiru = undead nail = dark claw
nesshou/to burn/to sing enthusiasticly = crystal?
dark star remains unchanged
death sickle = kyoufu kama (death/dread sickle)
akushou = malignant disease = stench
dai funka = va va voom = great eruption

Update:

Corona is the same
Doom Reverb seems to be repose of souls sound (chinkon no hibiki)
drain was originally called kakou which according to this one site, the best one I can find is firelight
Echofinder appears to be known as hyper sound wave
eerie jig appears to mean mystery dance
full house is the same
habataki kuchi fuuji = flutter speaking unexpectedness?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 07:45:44 PM by SMRPG Explorer »

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
Sledge is Megaton Hammer
Damenano or Stop Stop appears to mean Hopeless Attack
Magnum remains the same
Bombs Away shou gekidan appears to mean shock failure or possibly shock platform
Big Bang is Hyper Suicide Bombing
Elegy appears to be Chime Shooter?

More on the way

Print