Print

Author Topic: How Did You Discover TMK?  (Read 29446 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2003, 05:46:48 PM »
Huh, right when she joins, she's mod for some reason. How much did you pay them, Sapphira?

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2003, 06:27:54 PM »
Ha. Very funny.  I became a mod at the beginning of August, dude. 4 months later. >:P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2003, 07:40:49 PM »
I can remember clearly how I discovered this wonderful place! My ex-friend and I were surfing the net, and we came along this place called "The Luigi Awareness Society"...... We hung around there for awhile then we got to the links. As we were looking though all the sites, I thought this one sounded the best!

For about two weeks I checked out this place, then I made my way into the Fungi Forums! Cool, eh?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2003, 11:04:23 PM »
If you want to diss on Sapphira's mod-status because of the time she's been here, check her post count.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2003, 11:21:42 PM »
Nobody can take a joke...

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 10:24:11 AM »
Believe it or not, I discovered this very website around 2001 via a Sonic the Hedgehog website, Sonic HQ to be exact. They have a certain button in their introductory page, which is part of their affiliate's links, and this button had this writing: "TMK: Got Mario?"...
Being a Super Mario fan as well, I clicked it...

If it weren't for Sonic HQ, I wouldn't have been doing this very post right about now... I think...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2003, 11:34:56 AM »
Idiscovered TMK sometime during the summer of 2002. I was using a search engine. I had typed in Nintendo and one of the sites that came up was The Mushrom Kingdom and here I am today!

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2003, 06:29:50 PM »
i asked screech where a cool site is, he directed me here, and i loved it since...ill edit this to say when...well, to save u trouble, go to the verrry first post on FINAL FANTASY FOREVER!! topic, and thats the date and time to the second i joined tmk

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, what idiot made the saying "Quit while you''''''''re still ahead"?

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2004, 06:30:15 PM »
I was searching for Mario on the net.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2004, 04:39:21 PM »
The Summer after TMK's 4th Birthday, the computer we had just got a cable modem. So, I went on a few sites. I found a site called "Yo****opia!" and thought it would be a cool place to be a regular on. Alas, just a few days later, Yo****opia got shut down. I started looking for other sites....Then I found this weird button showing varoius Mario sprites jumping on various Goomba sprites. And, here I am.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2004, 08:20:48 PM »
I came here by looking for downloads.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2004, 04:34:04 PM »
1999 when I was a larger of a Kirby fan, I found TMK on KRR's affilites.  Now my appreciation for Kirby has gone down quite a bit because of 1)The cartoon & 2) the fact that KRR has gotten more and more cluttered.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2004, 08:51:33 PM »
When SSB came out, I became obsessed with Nintendo characters. I made it my goal to compile some sort of encyclopedia of characters. But searching for "Nintendo Characters" on Yahoo! only gave me the cast list of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!! So I decided to narrow my search down. I started with "Mario Characters" and here I am.

"There''s only one thing to do at a time like this- STRUT!"- Bart Simpson
This is a secret coded message.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2004, 01:09:06 AM »
I can't remember when I found TMK for the first time...it was a long time ago, though. I joined the forum last year, about a week or two before Trainman and Meowrik...funny that they seemed to join around the same time.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2004, 04:51:04 PM »
Wow, I've been going to TMK for a long time. I orginally went to SMBHQ.com, but that site was too cluttered. Then I found a link on the SMBHQ site that said "TMK: Got Mario?", it seemed interesting so I clicked on it...and the rest, as you know, is history.

And, as many have said in the past: This is the BEST Mario fan site!

Congratulations go to Deezer, Megabyte, and the rest of the TMK crew for keeping this site so organized and updated!

I once suggested that TMK could be more Nintendo oriented, instead of just about Mario, but that idea was shot down...

============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print