Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion  (Read 2829 times)

J

« on: December 21, 2001, 10:13:37 PM »
Help!  I'm totally new to all of this...on gamecube I have the Luigi's Mansion game and I have no idea how to get from room to room - I've found one key - I'm able to move from the foyer to the gallery but that's it!  I search and search but am unable to get anywhere.  Can anyone help?
Thanks

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 10:44:03 PM »
I've only heard bad things about LM so far... Is it good? I may rent it, and maybe get it if it is. The only GC game I have is SSBM. Darn, that's a sweet game.

Oh, you needed help? Well, I dunno...

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 10:44:17 PM »
I've only heard bad things about LM so far... Is it good? I may rent it, and maybe get it if it is. The only GC game I have is SSBM. Darn, that's a sweet game.

Oh, you needed help? Well, I dunno...

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2001, 05:15:02 PM »
Try to capture all of the ghosts in the room you are trying to get out of. Always try interacting with everything in the room. Chances are, you'll stumble upon a ghost you've never seen before. Good luck!
~TMK''s resident mute~

J

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2001, 06:16:01 PM »
Thanks for the advice - I've been able to move into more rooms and I'm finally getting the hang of capturing ghosts.  I'm enjoying the game - it may be because it is a little "tamer" than some of the others - Monkey Ball is fun but it makes my head spin and Pikmin is a pretty good game too

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2002, 10:57:53 PM »
check the gameboy horror with y i think and u should see a map, go to the room on the map and the small key will only open that door.

how do i do crosses anyway?

Print