Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29466 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2003, 12:25:50 PM »
**this topic is falling to pieces.  Several people have taken control of Mario, and now CW has taken control of MY character.  How unfortunate.  I will no longer be posting on this topic.**

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2003, 12:40:40 PM »
No! Don't leave, Hirocon! We need all the people we can get!
CW: No taking over other people's characters. Stick to the story from your characters' point of view. Meaning Fox and Falco, and whomever you choose your 3rd (non-star) to be.

'Nuff said. I'm too tired to add anything to the story, even if I did start this topic.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2003, 01:40:28 PM »
Wario thought to himself"Why was a dinner plate outside of Peach's castle, and why did it look so familiar?" Then he remembered the pie he had baked and had set on the window sill to cool.  He dashed home and found to his dismay that his pie had indeed been stolen.  "Somebody gonna pay for stealing my pie!" he yelled stomping back towards the castle. Just then he heard an elderly goomba named Chester call out, " I know who stole your pie young fella!" "WHO DID IT!" bellowed Wario."Aww, you whipper snappers want everything handed to you on a silver platter! Why in my day, I had to track down pie stealing bandits by myself!" Angered by the goomba cranky response, Wario sat on him.

I'm as cute as a banana and twice as yellow!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2003, 12:54:27 AM »
**Ya can't make a cohesive plot this way, but oh well. Removing Bowser from my post.**

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2003, 07:14:49 PM »
**Thank you, CW.**

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2003, 11:55:37 PM »
**No problem. Now I just have to figure out how to continue the plot with only my three characters.**

Fox was climbing into his Arwing and noticed something strange in the distant sky. He went to investigate.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2003, 11:22:03 PM »
Two hammer brothers with glowing traffic wands were directing a Clown Car out of the hanger for Bowser's use.  Bowser was just getting ready to climb aboard when Kamek materialized right in front of him.

"AH! Don't startle me like that!" Bowser huffed angrily.

"Sorry, your highness.  But I have urgent news to report!  I've done some investigating, and it turns out that non-Mushroom Kingdom characters of all sorts are somehow flooding into our world!"

"I've noticed.  So, what's the problem?"

"Well, among them are numerous heros, like the fox pilote you encountered earlier.  These heros might pose a threat to your future plans for world domination."

"I can take them.  I already scared off that c-o-c-k-y canine with my lava pits."

"Even so, sir, I would recommend we postpone our next campaign.  We've already been stopped once."

"BAH!  We've be planning this thing for months!  We can't postpone it now!  So, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the Princess's castle."

With that, Bowser hopped into the c-o-c-k-pit of the Clown Car and flew off.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/21/2003 10:46:00 PM

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2003, 08:20:35 PM »
Homer Simpson had just gotten home, when to his surprise all the doughnuts were gone. Homer screamed in agony, as he was forced to eat potato chips.

----Meanwhile----

Waluigi had come home, and saw that there was a corndog on the floor. He pondered on wether or not he should eat it. But he realized that it was the only food he had so he ate it.

----Meanwhile(2)----

Dr. Mario had successfully faught off the viruses that he couldn't fight off much longer. Exhausted, he sat back and enjoyed an ice cold Miller Light. Three hours (and 15 beers) later, he was staggering around the lab and shouting at viruses, "You don't know me!"

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2003, 12:09:40 AM »
Fox had planted a communication device on Bowser's shell when Bowser wasn't looking and when he heard what Bowser was saying, he yelled "That's vulpine, not canine!"
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2003, 07:51:10 AM »
Then Kirby (whom I picked as my character) came and bit Bowser in the butt. (Is it too late to join?)

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:37:49 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2003, 10:25:43 AM »
No. As many people can join as they like! :)
Hmm...I've been kinda neglecting my own thread. :(  Ah well, I'll reenter when I can think of something good to add.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2003, 12:33:40 PM »
Then Homer Simpson stole all of the grease from the kitchen in Peach's Palace. As he ran out he screamed "Why you little!" over and over again.

~Meanwhile~
Waluigi was in the hospital with food poisoning from eating the corndog, and he was just now getting over it.(read my last post)

~Elsewhere~
Dr. Mario was arrested for DWI and was just now being released. (again, read my last post)

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2003, 10:14:46 PM »
That's DUI, not DWI.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2003, 10:21:30 PM »
It's either. Driving Under the Influence or Driving While Impaired.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2003, 10:24:23 PM »
Oh. I never heard of the latter.
Anyway, did you notice that both this topic and Nintendo's retirement days had 44 replies and were both replied to at 9:14! But now they're not.
That was a joke.

Print