Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29478 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2003, 10:03:44 PM »
Then Luigi looked around. Oh, where am I? Hey! Where's the fart bomb I had?
The Fox Ship was now stinky for a day because Luigi left a fart bomb.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2003, 10:05:34 PM »
Fox looked out of the window of the Great Fox. "Oh, look at the Fox Ship. I'm glad I'm not on that ship."
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2003, 10:08:14 PM »
then luigi was behind fox and ate a burritto and then farted and killed fox.
The fart created an invincible barrier around Luigi so he wouldn't get hurt anymore. He got an Invincibility Star that lasts forever just in case, and put it on himself.

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2003, 07:33:50 AM »
Meanwhile, back on the ground....
Smithy (me) teamed up with Bowser and attemted to take over the Mushroom kingdom. Smithy ordered Exor to crash into Peach's castle much like he had done Bowsers in the drill...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2003, 12:58:51 PM »
Meanwhile, a flattened Waluigi flew around, riding the wind.
Then, Homer Simpson cause his 315th meltdown at the SFPP.
And, Dr. Mario had just taken an overdose of Megavitamins, so he became... Metal Dr. Mario!

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2003, 04:13:43 PM »
Then Luigi realized what was happening.
"No! Not the Mushroom Kingdom!"
He then flew down to Waluigi.
"Waluigi, I hate you and you hate me, but we need to attack Bowser! If we work together, there will be a special reward for you. You will become richer than Wadio."
He then walked over to Dr. Mario.
"Hey, bro, let's get rid of Bowser-yeah? Give me a Megavitamin so we can become the unbeatable METAL MADIO BROTHERS! And don't give me a poisonus pill like last time!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2003, 06:01:59 PM »
Fox blasted Luigi and something flew out of him. It was an evil spirit named jon. Luigi fainted but when he woke up he felt normal again after a day of feeling like he was asleep.
That was a joke.

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2003, 06:05:18 PM »
Luigi then went over to Fox and said, "You didn't even hurt me-I'm invincible, remember? You're a weirdo...."
He then took out a homerun bat and smacked Fox on the head with it. A big hump grew out of the top of Fox's head.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2003, 06:07:13 PM »
Fox hit jon the evil spirit with a bomb. jon the evil spirit blew up. Luigi wasn't invincible.
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2003, 07:23:15 PM »
but jon wouldn't blow up.
Luigi forgot about Bowser, grabbed Fox, and hit him on the head multiple times with the baseball bat. He was laughing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2003, 07:37:40 PM »
Then the Luigi came out from behind a tree and whapped the fake Luigi inhabited by jon.

Meanwhile, Falco and Krystal blasted the fake Luigi and allowed Fox to escape, and they all went back to the Lylat System, never to return to this story again.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/6/2003 6:40:07 PM

That was a joke.

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2003, 07:46:50 PM »
Then Luigi realized that what Chupperson Weird meant by fake Luigi was a fake Luigi, not Waluigi, who jon did control, and then left the scene.

Waluigi was the one hiding behind the tree.

Luigi called Super Saiyan Goku to keep away from the Lylat System and Goku did that. Goku also taught Luigi the Kamehameha Wave, Spirit Bomb, Destructo Disk, and how to turn Super Saiyan. He taught him all those just incase Fox tried to bother Luigi again.

Luigi then went over to Bowser, who WAS going to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom, but now isn't because Luigi turned Super Saiyan and turned Bowser into dust.

Then, he went back to the picnic blanket, talking to Peach and continuing to eat a watermelon that wasnot poisonus(don't get any weird ideas, anyone).

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/6/2003 7:05:42 PM

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2003, 08:12:58 PM »
Then While bowser had turned to dust, Smithy who everybody had obviously forgoten about laughed a hideous laugh and looked at Exor who was still buried deep in Peach's castle! He then teamed up with various other villians of TMK and secretly revived Bowser. Then they tried their plan again...this time with 10 Trillion troops. They were everywhere...There were so many that the Mario bros wondered if they could ever beat them......

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2003, 08:54:09 PM »
Luigi saw the troops.
"Oh no! Goku, come back again!"
Goku came back Super Saiyan. Luigi powered up to Super Saiyan and the both of them charged up a Spirit Bomb. The attack was charging fast because 2 people were doing it. They brought down the Spirit Bomb and Bowser and the troops died again.
Luigi and Goku did a high-five and Goku left while Luigi ate his watermelon.

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2003, 09:10:54 PM »
But Smithy had a VERY VERY fast troop regenerator and the troops were soon replenished...Then the first thing they did was to kick all DBZ characters out of this story line for good...wondering how they ever got here in the first place..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print