Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 189475 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #540 on: September 23, 2008, 06:05:20 AM »
"Snow White!" was excellent.

Also, "Who is about to kill whom here?" reminded me of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene at swamp castle... "Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who..."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #541 on: September 23, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »
Right, I completely don't get "Snow White". The rest were quite funny, as usual, though.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #542 on: September 23, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »
Well, Captain Falcon's in a meadow with a quadruped near him feeding on his emanating kindness while a little bird perches on his finger. How graceful. If the game allowed up to ten players you could bet the Seven Ganondwarves would be there too.

Nobody asked, but as for the Citrus Bros. and Ness... I've noticed, I haven't really given Ness any character through my screenshots. Wario and Captain Falcon get plenty, and one of my personal favorites is Discipline Bot. But maybe this isn't a very exciting direction to go for Ness. We'll see.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »

My Pikmanz. Let me show you them.

Luigi's new home security system.

"Well, that was the worst ramp ever."

"I can't lose, even WITHOUT my Fire Stingray!"

"Do you see what I did thar?"

"Oh, dear! What dreadful behavior for one to exhibit in public!"

"Grandma says drugs are bad..."

Ganondorf has brought an offering unto his heathen god.

Snake?...SNAKE?

... >:C
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:02:11 PM by Captain Jim »
No! I don't want that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #544 on: September 26, 2008, 11:13:52 PM »
I have cleared my last real challenge and scored the Blue Alloy Trophy. The final challenge is to collect every sticker, which will happen... someday. This means that between training for my next tournament, I'll be playing normally and getting more of the good ol' snapshots.

Sorry, King--the X button got stuck!!

"...Then I noticed my 'long-lost twin brother' begin to flicker and deteriorate!"

"Everyone thought it was cute when Squirtle jumped off your head."

"You heard me--it's too cold!"

"Resemble him? Errr... not really."

"...Ah."

"When you put it like this, Oak, it is a tough choice!!"
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
"When you put it like this, Oak, it is a tough choice!!" was the best of that bunch.  Too bad chimchar wasn't in Brawl. 
Also: What the...!?  You mean to say you beat Boss Battles on Intense (among other things)?  How!?  Regardless, nice work!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »
I used Yoshi and his magnificent downward aerial attack. It took a thousand tries, though.

I want no Chimchars.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
You don't like Chimchar?  To be honest, I'm not a huge monkey fan either.  But base stats like those are hard to dislike.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #548 on: September 29, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
Base Stats mean nothing to me if I hate its existence. :D
No! I don't want that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #549 on: September 29, 2008, 08:33:10 PM »
But yeah, I try the "be best with my favorites" approach, like Karen of the Elite Four in Generation II would talk about. I'm... in a situation with Mrs. Claus, my Delibird in Ruby right now... she's really bad. Like, I totaled up their stats and she's about 200 behind everyone else in my party, but I like so few other flying-types. The best on my team statistically is Doc (Umbreon), but his moves and dominant stats don't quite match up and the best Dark moves in Generation III aren't that great. Second-best is King P (Politoed, which I may have said before is my favorite) whose stats and moves do match up, so he could be considered the best one. It's pretty neat.

"I don't fit so I'm tunneling under."

"HEIL KING P!"

OK!*

Da Boss of da Pinks punishes a traitor for 'sosciatin' with da Yellas

Porcuchu is pokey

"Don't go out barefoot! There are stickers in the grass!"**

Captain Falcon isn't so good at Turtle Bridge.

*Shapes of the flashes

**Out here, there are these terrible plants with spiked seeds. They're shaped like goat skulls, really. They're commonly called goatheads or stickers, and they're really unpleasant to step on. Don't know if everyone here has experienced that, or if they're called stickers elsewhere, so...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:35:37 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #550 on: September 29, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »
**Out here, there are these terrible plants with spiked seeds. They're shaped like goat skulls, really. They're commonly called goatheads or stickers, and they're really unpleasant to step on. Don't know if everyone here has experienced that, or if they're called stickers elsewhere, so...
Texas. I hated those as a kid. I was also sort of dead-scared of them. Then I found all the more reason to wear shoes outside in certain places... but that didn't prevent me from going out in the snow without shoes and a rake of thick metal impaling my foot and greatly injuring it for months some years later.

I'll stop rambling like that now. Brings back bad memories.
I'm a horrible person.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2008, 07:14:28 AM »
Mrs. Claus, my Delibird

Heh.  That's what I nicknamed my Delibird in Pearl.  But I traded that away a while ago.  Now I'm waiting for it to be my swarm again.

« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2008, 07:34:41 AM »
I call the spiked seed plants prickers. There not too painful.

Edit: Post was failure due to misspelling.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #553 on: October 01, 2008, 07:50:31 PM »
Been awhile since I've posted anything here, huh? Since my friend lent me his Wii, I pretty much have a ton of time to screw around. Thus I've made two batches of screenies. I'll post one now and the other in a few days.

Well, the theme of this one is the series of fanfics I've written titled Luigi's Adventure at the Sea. You probably won't get any of these unless you've read them or at least the first one (or its remake. I recommend you read that one. XD).

Luigi: What are you doing way over here? Didn't you want to watch the fight?
Pinky: Listen, Luigi. There's something I've been wanting to show you...

Having taught the herd all the basic games, Luigi tried his hand at teaching them something more advanced.

That must've been a long game of Tag. Poor Bluey already zonked out.

Luigi's really ticked! Engage Hyper Burn attack!

Unfortunately, this was the best I could do for a screenie of Luigi actually using said Hyper Burn...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #554 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:30 PM »

You got the Arwing!

"And now we'll add some eggplant to the the Falcon Mignon."

"BAD Lucario!"

"Yo so I was having this dream where I was in a lava land and there was a yo-yo in my head just like this."

"...I'm your mama?"

SUPER VS. ULTIMATE

"Gyah! A full moon... I can feel the transformation into a terrible beast coming on!"
It's YOUR problem!

Print