Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145176 times)

« Reply #390 on: September 13, 2014, 01:31:16 PM »
If anything, I want it as a digital collector's item of sorts as it has unlimited uses.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #391 on: September 13, 2014, 03:49:12 PM »
I DIDN'T KNOW THE DEMO WAS FOR SHARING SO I NEVER ASKED AROUND FOR ONE
NOW THERE AREN'T ANY LEFT AND I DOUBT I'LL GET ONE FROM ANY CODE GIVEAWAY THREAD
;_;
Relics.

« Reply #392 on: September 13, 2014, 04:19:26 PM »
We're so pathetic.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 04:25:38 PM by Weegee »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #393 on: September 14, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »
Man, that filter is ugly.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »
So I called again because I still haven't gotten my email, and they said I should be getting it within 5 to 7 business days. Yay.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2014, 02:45:06 PM »
At least they tried.

By the way, suprisingly, some people are still giving out codes for free in these Reddit threads if you dig through the desperate copy pasted begging.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2g7ruo/demo_codes_giveaway_thread/
http://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/2g7zgx/the_unofficial_ssb4_demo_code_giveaway_thread/

« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2014, 03:59:37 PM »
I finally got a code through... means I'd rather not discuss.

I don't think I'll ever get used to the jump button being on the left rather than the right. After about five hours, I'm still falling to my death after hitting the attack button when I mean to double-jump.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »

I agree about the jump button though, it took me quite a bit to get used to. What's really screwin' me up though is lack of a c-stick. New 3DS when?
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »
Smash carefully, everyone.

It'd be neat if you could repurpose the D-pad to perform smashes rather than taunts.

I'm starting to get the hang of jumping with Y, but keep forgetting the B button exists.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2014, 11:17:16 PM »
My problem is that ever since the GameCube put Z under the right finger, L has been my Defensive Maneuvers button. On the occasions I've used Remote + Nunchuk, down on the D-Pad is my B, B is my grab, Z is my shield. I'm really used to the diamond button layout now because I use my Classic Controller to play Project M on my Wii U, and Y for specials and B for normals is what makes sense there. Having no control options in the demo is a bummerino, but, I get it. It's the demo...

One other thing I can't complain about but will anyway: Pikachu, in the demo. Pikachu is the Italian food of Smash Bros. Yeah he's really great this time around and there are little differences, but really nothing to surprise you, you know? Nobody changes less than Pikachu from game to game.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #400 on: September 16, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »
Kirby hasn't changed at all. An orb can only be so round.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #401 on: September 16, 2014, 04:51:39 PM »
Mega Man's a mega letdown. None of his moves seem capable of KOing an opponent at less than 150% damage. His aerial Down+A is pretty impressive, though.

« Reply #402 on: September 16, 2014, 05:14:10 PM »

I don't think I'll ever get used to the jump button being on the left rather than the right. After about five hours, I'm still falling to my death after hitting the attack button when I mean to double-jump.

Who'd you blow? Tell em I hope they've got one more code...
Relics.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #403 on: September 16, 2014, 06:21:08 PM »
Mega Man's a mega letdown. None of his moves seem capable of KOing an opponent at less than 150% damage. His aerial Down+A is pretty impressive, though.
Charge his Smash attack.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #404 on: September 16, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »
Just make sure your opponent isn't Villager.

Print